Broncos to wear blue pants tonight

J.R.

According to DenverBroncos.com's Andrew Mason:

The blues are back, apparently.

As scattered Broncos began to take the field for some running over two hours prior to tonight?s kickoff, they wore something that they haven?t worn on game day in nearly three years ? blue pants. The return of Monday Night Football obviously brought back the blues, which were last seen on a chilly, foggy Monday night three years ago when the Broncos lost 30-26 to the Patriots.

Denver also wore them in September 2003 for a Monday night game against Oakland; Denver won that won 31-10. The Broncos also wore the blues in the 1997 preseason before they were consigned to the bottom of the closet for the six years that followed.

The tarpaulin was removed from the field at about 3:30 p.m. MDT. Drizzle and occasional rain showers have fallen in Denver for most of the day, with temperatures holding in the 40s. A forecast temperature drop into the 30s is expected to turn the precipitation into a rain/snow mix by early in the game.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/mason/2006/1...something-blue/

I like the blue pants. They always look good in primetime.

teams-1.png

Blue guarantees blue jerseys and monochrome, unless Denver wants to commit an even bigger fashion sin and not have the pants stripe correspond to the jersey stripe.

It'd be another story if the blue pants were solid, though. Then they could pull a Cal.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

I love the Broncos normal uni combo. I like the side piping and everything but I might be little biased because I'm a broncos fan. I hate their blue on blue look though and I really don't want them to wear it again

I will always blame the Broncos for starting the ugly uniform trend. Their updated logo is fine, but the stripes... ack... I hate the stripes.

Took the words right out of my mouth,my fellow Nashvillian

I'm actually from Knoxville, but I think we have officially created a scientific theory here that says "Tennesseans do not like the Broncos stripes." B)

Archived