NFL Week 6 Preview

NJTank

Seattle will not PWN the Rams in the manner you suggest.

That and I wanted to show off my new Av in this thread.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

For years while the Raiders were fearsome in Silver and Black they showed no mercy on their rivals, now that they are punching bags their rivals will show no mercy to them. The Broncos have allowed just1 TD all year, that number won't change, as the Raiders will have a tough time getting past the 50.

The Raiders have been the Broncos punching bag ever since Shanahan became Denver's coach, so don't act like it's a big change. I think the record is about 15-4 against Oakland under Shanahan.

IUe6Hvh.png

For years while the Raiders were fearsome in Silver and Black they showed no mercy on their rivals, now that they are punching bags their rivals will show no mercy to them. The Broncos have allowed just1 TD all year, that number won't change, as the Raiders will have a tough time getting past the 50.

The Raiders have been the Broncos punching bag ever since Shanahan became Denver's coach, so don't act like it's a big change. I think the record is about 15-4 against Oakland under Shanahan.

Well Thats true but the Raiders have not been ther Riaders excpet for a few years under Gurden in a long long time. But for teh last few years the Raiders have been a Broncos punching bag and the Broncos love every minute of it.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well Thats true but the Raiders have not been ther Riaders excpet for a few years under Gurden in a long long time. But for teh last few years the Raiders have been a Broncos punching bag and the Broncos love every minute of it.

Damn straight!

IUe6Hvh.png

Is it the Saints came home to the "Super Bowl" or is it supposed to be the "Superdome"?

Well,they have hosted the Super Bowl a lot..... :rolleyes:

Which is the closest they've gotten to it.

Anyways, picking against the Falcons again Tank??? Well I must say this: we own the Giants. We beat them 3 years in a row at Giants Stadium. Idk if it was just because we were so used to going to East Rutherford and taking care of business, but hopefully we can continue the trend of beating the Giants.

So is anyone else up for risking looking like a fool and making predictions this week?

I'll get the easy ones out of the way:

Chargers over the 49ers

Bengals over the Buccaneers

Broncos over the Raiders

Cowboys over the Texans

Steelers over the Chiefs

Bears over the Cardinals

Now for the rest:

Redskins over the Titans

Bills over the Lions

Seahawks over the Rams

Falcons over the Giants

Saints over the Eagles

Panthers over the Ravens

Dolphins over the Jets

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

So is anyone else up for risking looking like a fool and making predictions this week?

I'll get the easy ones out of the way:

Chargers over the 49ers

Bengals over the Buccaneers

Broncos over the Raiders

Cowboys over the Texans

Steelers over the Chiefs

Bears over the Cardinals

Now for the rest:

Redskins over the Titans

Bills over the Lions

Seahawks over the Rams

Falcons over the Giants

Saints over the Eagles

Panthers over the Ravens

Dolphins over the Jets

Chargers def. 49ers

Bengals def. Bucs

Broncos destroy Raiders

(UPSET SPECIAL) Texans def. Cowboys

Chiefs def. Steelers

Bears destroy Cardinals

'Skins def. Titans

Bills def. Lions

(UPSET SPECIAL Pt. 2) Rams def. Seahawks

Eagles def. Saints

Ravens def. Panthers

Jets def. Phins

Is it the Saints came home to the "Super Bowl" or is it supposed to be the "Superdome"?

Well,they have hosted the Super Bowl a lot..... :rolleyes:

Which is the closest they've gotten to it.

Anyways, picking against the Falcons again Tank??? Well I must say this: we own the Giants. We beat them 3 years in a row at Giants Stadium. Idk if it was just because we were so used to going to East Rutherford and taking care of business, but hopefully we can continue the trend of beating the Giants.

Own? Think about it, the last eleven road teams in the series have won. So the last eleven games it's Giants: 6, Falcons: 5.

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

Archived