Just A Thought..

There's already been gradients, plaid, cartoons, etc. With sublimation, any type of pattern or decoration is possible. Just look through the minor leagues, and you will see probably every style imaginable there.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Ladies and gentlemen. The worst jerseys ever.

17_Monsters_f.jpg

31_Monsters_f.jpg

Madison Monsters (1995-1999) of the CoHL that was renamed the UHL in 1997.

DING DING DING!

We have a winner!

Yikes! Those look like pajamas.

how did the pants look...were they solid or did they have stripes also?

those are FUGLY

-sharplcd

I was always sorta a fan of the horizontal striping many teams did in the 20s and 30s (Detroit, Ottawa, Chicago). I don't know why, but I want to see someone have an alt throwback like that.

I was always sorta a fan of the horizontal striping many teams did in the 20s and 30s (Detroit, Ottawa, Chicago). I don't know why, but I want to see someone have an alt throwback like that.

The Columbus Bluejackets had very very light stripes like that on their niforms, I'm not sure if they are still present thought. They're so light as to be unnoticed and easily forgotten

The Columbus Bluejackets had very very light stripes like that on their niforms, I'm not sure if they are still present thought. They're so light as to be unnoticed and easily forgotten

didn't the patriots have a set similar to that?

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived