Outlaws Logo

Chief.

It looks like he's being thrust back so his chin is resting on his adam's apple. On the back there is a bulge where the neck goes into the back of his head. Maybe the bulge is nudged higher up and you bring the hair down. His ear looks a bit cartoony and could be larger. Just use your own head and measure some relationships and you'll get a more believable look. This could be cool. Keep going on it.

I think adding a 5 o'clock shadow would be a nice addition and maybe some stubble to give a rough look..or the bandana might work also. One thing that gets to me is that little rounded area at the bottom of the neck- maybe since the front is sharp? Anyways, great start on something!

• 4 weeks later...

The update is much better. My only suggestion at this point is to possibly put the band going around the hat...I'd make it red. It'll really tie the room together :D

...and this guy peed on it. (Sorry, I can't resist a Lebowski quote)

Oh, I might also make the other side of the brim, where it's the darker tan, black. It's less colors, and it'll give the same effect.

Good work so far. The back of the hat doesn't look right to me. How about trying to make the back of the brim come to a point similar to the front? I agree with Shumway add a red band around the center portion of the hat. Also, try a bandana over the nose and the mouth with the point curving back towards the rear of the logo to give the feeling of moving forward, have the bandana go underneath the ear and over the troublesome spot that you pointed out with the knot at the rear of the head.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Archived