NHL Graphic Outlook

zig

I read Throwback's game idea about the NFL and thought that it work for the NHL. So I asked him if I could run the same thing with the NHL and he said yes. So here it is, The NHL Graphic Outlook Game.

Here are the rules. I am quoting Throwback on this.

"I'd like to propose a sort of "game" where we guess the graphic future of the NHL (logo changes,uniform

modifications,Expansion teams etc.)if you'd like to propose a new logo please fill-out the form below.

Year changed_______

Team modified_______

Logo or uni (picture of logo or uni)

NO MORE EXPANSION PLEASE

Any rude or otherwise inapproprite proposals will not be posted on the calender."

The calender is below

PREDATORS get new unis thanks to k2bf

ISLANDERS get new unis thanks to gueman

CAPITALS get New logo and a uni to come thanks to me

THRASHERS get new unis thanks to me

SENATORS get new unis thanks to josh_cat_eyes

PENGUINS get new unis thanks to maz1960

DUCKS get new unis thanks to Icecap79

PANTHERS get new jerseys thanks to Icecap79

WINNIPEG BLIZZARD join the NHL thanks to to josh_cat_eyes

KINGSget new unis thanks to steiny_ramone

ANCHORAGE POLAR BEARS join league thanks to Le Québécois

QUEBEC NORDIQUES re-join the league thanks to me

KNOXVILLE GRIZZLIES join the NHL thanks to TIGERSFAN92826

LIGHTNING get new unis thanks to uniguy22

DEVILS get new unis thanks to TIGERSFAN92826

SEATTLE JAGUARS join the NHL thanks to Le Québécois

LAS VEGAS MAGICIANS join the NHl thanks to Le Québécois

ALBUQUERQUE ADMIRALS join the NHL thanks to TIGERSFAN92826

SAN FRANCISCO KNIGHTS join the NHL thanks to TIGERSFAN92826

Here is the link to the original NFL game

I'll Start it off.

In 2008 the Capitals will go back to the Red, White, and Blue.

The logos stay the same but the colors chanage

Capitalslogosfinal.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what no jersey, just recolored logos. well thats not really a cocept.

I'm not done yet. I liked how the current logos look with those colors. I have Jerseys that are almost done

Those Caps logos are nice man. I like the colour.

Heres the home and away. The logo quality isn't that great. I might add another using the eagle logo.

capitalsoldnew.png

Remember anyone can make a concept.

I'll do a Preds jersey set for 2007-08.

Here it is! It's based on the 'Swift' unis that are supposedly coming out next season. Enjoy!

NSHconcept0708.png

Before you start, I know that the 'new jersey' doesn't necessarily mean that all the teams will have the template, but I thought I'd try it out with the Preds anyway.

Here it is! It's based on the 'Swift' unis that are supposedly coming out next season. Enjoy!

NSHconcept0708.png

Before you start, I know that the 'new jersey' doesn't necessarily mean that all the teams will have the template, but I thought I'd try it out with the Preds anyway.

That is absolutely perfect!! That is exactly how their jerseys should look. I love the balance of blue and yellow in the home, with the slightest touch of silver. Perfection!

NSHconcept0708.png

That is absolutely perfect!! That is exactly how their jerseys should look. I love the balance of blue and yellow in the home, with the slightest touch of silver. Perfection!

Agreed. That beats what I was thinking the Preds should do. I love the wite jersey but they are really sharp.

NSHconcept0708.png

Agreed. That beats what I was thinking the Preds should do. I love the wite jersey but they are really sharp.

Good stuff! *goes back into hiding*

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Good stuff! *goes back into hiding*

Thanks guys, I try. :P I always thought the Preds should use the silvery-blue more. I probably would have used that orange that's in their logo as well if it looked better with the other colours. Also, could I get some C/C on the Mustard?

Year changed 2009

Team modified Pittsburgh Penguins

Pens get new unis for {hopeful} new arena.

pittsburghpenguinskk1.png

I like the simplicity of them. You might want to recolor the logo on the secong jersey because the black is a bit off.

Archived