Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

Great job explaining another way to do it! I acctually started using pretty much the same method after I posted the tutotial, and another member made a great brush to do it. Just wasn't sure how to explain for those with previous versions of PS. Glad you took the time to give others the advice.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job explaining another way to do it! I acctually started using pretty much the same method after I posted the tutotial, and another member made a great brush to do it. Just wasn't sure how to explain for those with previous versions of PS. Glad you took the time to give others the advice.

Well, you put in the time to a) make all these wallpapers and B) share the technique you used to make them with any reader of the board. Consider that extra mini-tutorial my way of saying 'thanks'.

Love that 30th anniversary logo for the Mariners. I have since downloaded it onto my computer desktop.

Looks very nice! :D

LEONARD WEIRICH

FAN OF THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS SINCE 2005

LOVE THOSE NATS!!!

Love that 30th anniversary logo for the Mariners. I have since downloaded it onto my computer desktop.

Looks very nice! :D

Thanks. I don't have much experience with photoshop or anything so it's nice to hear positive feedback. However, the credit goes to p.stic for the tutorial and all of the help along the way.

BCBannersSig.png

Not sure if anyone here collects autographs but these things are phenomenal for collecting them. It's usually hard to find the right item to get a bunch of players to sign. Team photos, if they even exist yet, look too cluttered with sharpie all over them. I made a poster sized version of my Lowell Devils wallpaper and had a few players sign it (Scott Lachance, Jim Fahey, Olivier Magnan) just to see how it looked. I will get the rest of the team at a postgame session in about a week. I resized the wallpaper to 12x18 in photoshop and had it printed for $3 at Costco. The results are below. Keep in mind that the scanner needs to be cleaned and that the original looks much better than the image here:

scanjr8.th.jpg

BCBannersSig.png

• 2 weeks later...

Still hoping against hope for a Jaguars set......

Although, my guess is the original guy who dreamed up this thread actually has a life. Good for him to stick to it. This board is strictly a diversion. :)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived