Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

headredqe7.th.jpgheadbluecb6.th.jpg

archrednp0.th.jpgarchblueat6.th.jpg

Can I make a couple of requests for a wallpaper in 1280x800 or 1440x900 for my MacBook Pro please? I'm very impressed with all the wallpapers that have been made with the great attention to detail. There is no hurry whatsoever, if anyone wants to make these. Thanks!!!

Chicago Bulls

National Guard or US Army

My screen is 1440x900 so I have a few. What teams were you looking for?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

headredqe7.th.jpgheadbluecb6.th.jpg

archrednp0.th.jpgarchblueat6.th.jpg

Can I make a couple of requests for a wallpaper in 1280x800 or 1440x900 for my MacBook Pro please? I'm very impressed with all the wallpapers that have been made with the great attention to detail. There is no hurry whatsoever, if anyone wants to make these. Thanks!!!

Chicago Bulls

National Guard or US Army

My screen is 1440x900 so I have a few. What teams were you looking for?

I'm looking for a Chicago Bulls or Chicago Blackhawks logo jersey wallpaper, and I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to make a wallpaper with the Army logo or National Guard logo that I could also use for my background on my computer I use for National Guard drills here at home.

Well, I can't say that I'm anywhere close in skills to some of the guys here, but with patience and practice, I was able to turn up something half decent for a hockey fantasy league I'm in.

I am not good enough in Photoshop to be able to do a project from beginning to end, so I do most of it in PaintShop Pro 7, and for the steps from the Tutorial I can't "translate" into PSP, I try in Photoshop.

musclefinalrr5.th.jpg

Also working on one for MY Team in that league, I may try to recolor the players' jersey to my team's only problem is that the DARK Jersey (don't know if I should call it Home or Away anymore... the NON-White...) is light blue, which I find is harder to cover some of the darker colours...

This is a Work In Progress:

newfrenchiemeshjerseyteml6.th.jpg

(Team name is "Toronto Frenchies")

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

twinsgrayoq3.th.jpgtwinsredad2.th.jpgtwinsnavyji2.th.jpg

Ahh, too much awesomeness to choose from. :shocked: Must. Calm. Down. :blink: I'm having a brain-freeze there's so much to pick from. :wacko:

Those rock and have arrived just in time to give my Minnesota Wild desktop a rest for summer - just like the team itself...

Jeff

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Hey p.stic, I have a request for ya.

http://www.devonkunkel.com/logos/logos/logo02_normal.gif

http://nhlcentral.net/style_images/bullet/logostrip_l.gif

The top is my site's logo, and the bottom is the banner, that if you would use something that looks very close to the font. I think a good bg color would be navy blue like the color that is in the logo, but you could experiment.

andysoccer12a.png

• 3 weeks later...

p.stic, you continue to amaze! If I may, I'd like to make a request of my school, Saginaw Valley State. I don't have a vector version of the logo, just a raster.

Cardinal_forWeb.jpg

Team name is the Cardinals, and our official colors are SVSU Red, and SVSU Blue

colorchip-red.jpgcolorchip-blue.jpg

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some that I have done recently:

bceaglejerseymaroonuh0.th.jpg

asgsplashjerseykd7.th.jpg

bceaglejerseyblackls4.th.jpg

bceaglejerseygoldiv6.th.jpg

C&C appreciated

Also, I am working on a version with the National and American League BP Jersey Logos. If anyone could help me with cleaning up a logo I vectorized, I would be very grateful. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

BCBannersSig.png

Archived