Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

These are friggin sweet! May I submit them to the people in my office to use on the Panthers website or no?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see:

US Soccer

AC Milan

Miami Fusion

Israel Soccer

Florida Atlantic University

University of Florida

I mean these look friggin great

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

p. stic:

great job on the Florida Panthers and Los Angeles Kings wallpaper.

Can you come up with a wallpaper for the Anaheim Ducks (including the retro wallpaper for Anaheim) and the Washington Capitals?

No rush.

Leonard :D

LEONARD WEIRICH

FAN OF THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS SINCE 2005

LOVE THOSE NATS!!!

p.stic - you are like the best wallpaper maker of all time (ok maybe that's pushing it.....) :P But you are great man! I'd love to see some Jacksonville Jaguars 'papers if you ever get around to it. No rush, of course. You da man'.

:D

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived