BALLIN!

TFoA

I know they did this to the Falcons, I saw it firsthand...and, this took the edge off of getting smacked upside the forehead by their defense.

BALLIN!!!

This has got to be the funniest thing in the world, seeing big fat guys shootin an imaginary jump shot. And then I love the song. So yeah, this is now my favorite celebration since the Dirty Bird. :P Anybody else find this hilarious???

Isnt it a penalty to celebrate with teammates like that? Like the rams recievers used to. However, still funny, and simple (when done by just the person who got the sack, or whatnot)

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Isnt it a penalty to celebrate with teammates like that? Like the rams recievers used to. However, still funny, and simple (when done by just the person who got the sack, or whatnot)

I think its a penalty only if the Giants do it after a touchdown. Beacuse five of them did it at the same time after they sacked Vick, and no flag was thrown, but i thought u can get penalized for it also cause it still taunting, but i guess it isnt to the No Fun Leauge... ooopppsssss, i mean the National Football Leauge.

When David Carr did it he got flagged and they called it a group celebration, but funny how when Mario Williams did it he said he wasnt mocking the Giants, I didnt know that was a Giants signature, I did it just cause...LIES lol.... He know The Giants do that after a sack, he was doin that to taunt them. Jim Jones even made a BALLLIINNNNNNN.... song just for the Giants.

BALLLLLLLIIINNNNNNN!!!!...... lol

Oh Yea, No Celebration is topping Atlanta's Dirty Bird Dance

I think its a penalty only if the Giants do it after a touchdown. Beacuse five of them did it at the same time after they sacked Vick, and no flag was thrown, but i thought u can get penalized for it also cause it still taunting, but i guess it isnt to the No Fun Leauge... ooopppsssss, i mean the National Football Leauge.

When David Carr did it he got flagged and they called it a group celebration, but funny how when Mario Williams did it he said he wasnt mocking the Giants, I didnt know that was a Giants signature, I did it just cause...LIES lol.... He know The Giants do that after a sack, he was doin that to taunt them. Jim Jones even made a BALLLIINNNNNNN.... song just for the Giants.

BALLLLLLLIIINNNNNNN!!!!...... lol

Oh Yea, No Celebration is topping Atlanta's Dirty Bird Dance

Wasn't University of Florida doing that during the Georgia game? The announcers said it was fom some music video.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived