Saintsfan challenge time

Saintsfan

Yep, its time for another saintsfan challenge!

The team is obviously MLBs Tampa Bay devil rays

and the era is the 1970s, the heyday of v neck collars, powder blue road unis and bizarre Astros jerseys that looked like a Tequila Sunrise (and had the same effect as about 10 tequila sunrises downed very quickly!)

Good luck all you brave guys who chose to enter!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

not bad, newman... or course, i can't imagine ANY of the posts here being anythign but "in-topic-awful."

when the goal is to look ugly, its easy to hit the target.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm in. I'm thinking an all-lime-green road uni. Maybe a script logo on the cap. I'm trying to make a fade like on the Astros old unis. Ugh. In the wise words of Wayne Brady...

"I win... Though later I may find out I really lost".  :D

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

those wonderful polyster creations from the 70s did not have belt loops...they were pull-ups, like sansabelt slacks. The waistbands were just four-inch banbds of striping mimicking the collars and sleeves.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

i like it, hrivnak

the colors are rock and roll.

ΓΔΒ!

Archived