Kentucky karma

TruColor

A lame name... that's "what kind".

Was any effort at all put in to somehow trying to tie the team's name into A) the location and/or B) the sport of football?

Still, it provides the franchise with a built-in excuse no matter what its level of play:

"So, Coach... the Karma were winless in their inaugural season, isn't that correct?"

"Yep. However, next season we're going to bring in a lot of women who were spiritually pure in their previous lives. We're the sort of team that subscribes to the theory that 'what goes around, comes around'."

Brian in Boston

"Karma-Karma-Karma-Karma-Karma-Karmeleon" -- their new "fight song".

With names like this, it won't be long until we have a team called something like:

The Arkansas Primordial Ooze.

Perhaps the California Primordial Ooze, but certainly not the Arkansas Primoridal Ooze -- too many creationists in AR to support that particular name.

Karma??  Let's get a good name in there like Kentucky Moonshiners.  Now there's an identity you can be proud of.  

Are all the names and logos for the NWFA done by the same firm?  They are all pretty similar.

Can somebody remind me WHY it is we have professional womens' football?

Can someone remind me why we have professional women's sports period?

Because women's volleyball is hot.  Anytime you have a sport where the BRAZILIAN WOMEN'S TEAM refuses to wear a standard uniform because it's too revealing, it can only be a step in the right direction.

However, the other side of the coin is that it's a good thing pro women football players wear full uniforms.  Most of them would be able to easily kick any of our asses, when they're not lifting their semi trailers by hand to fix the tires.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Ah, finally I feel at home.

Karma is a ridiculous name for any sporting endeavour.

How does someone get the job of becomming the sole design team for an association such as the Women's Comfortable Sporting/Athletic Shoe League?

Is it possible 100 or so people like ourselves would do a better job without most of us trying? I think so.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived