LA Galaxy Concept

speedy

what do you think about making the colors purple and gold like the lakers? i feel the Galaxy need to switch to these colors, it is a far better combo than forest green and yellow. Brazil's color scheme works, the Galaxy's does not. an all purple 3rd jersey would be great looking.

this is their 3rd jersey from last year, they wore purple shorts with this shirt.

369_1005643.jpg

a lot better than green and gold dont you think?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what do you think about making the colors purple and gold like the lakers? i feel the Galaxy need to switch to these colors, it is a far better combo than forest green and yellow. Brazil's color scheme works, the Galaxy's does not. an all purple 3rd jersey would be great looking.

this is their 3rd jersey from last year, they wore purple shorts with this shirt.

369_1005643.jpg

a lot better than green and gold dont you think?

Green and gold= classic.

That and no more color/identity switching.

They need to keep the same theme they've had for a few seasons now. Bright gold coloured shirt with dark green sash. It works, and its a unique look for them.

Not enough teams go for the sash these days :(

liverpool-1.png

Revamped the Crest, added 2 stars to signify 2 MLS Championships..

galaxycrest.png

C&C please...

The 2 star thing is original, but what happens if they win another championship? Anyways, I think #2 is better but I would get rid of the "est. 1996" and make the outline on the stars thicker.

Well actually internationaly, a few countries who have won the World Cup have stars on their uniforms to represent the number of times they have won it. I do recall England has a star above it's logo and Italy has a few. I would imagine that if the LA Galaxy won another, they would just add another like Italy will do for their recent World Cup win.

Obviously had to go in a different direction than the Kits I was working on to go with the Gold/Green crest after LA announced they'd be rebranding the team using Blue and Black. I think these are pretty sharp given the Adidas Template, I don't know though.. not feeling the crest with those colors.

untitled-4.png

C&C as always..

I almost want to see some yellow in there, just to keep with some sort of tradition, but what you have looks great. Vast improvement from your previous ideas, although, as Gordie pointed out, you've got a spelling mistake.

Beckahm is wearing 23 for Galaxy not 7.

I agree the bages does not work for the dark blue and white kit.

badge needs to incorporate the gaLAxy theme lettering.

I hope the home switches to white a la Real Madrid.

Beckham wears long sleeves.

Im guessing the blue will be a lot darker blue almost black looking.

remember, both MLS and adidas have A LOT riding on this jersey. it will be a top seller world wide. green and yellow are not colors you sell to the mass market. that is why a switch in colors was necessary.

remember, both MLS and adidas have A LOT riding on this jersey. it will be a top seller world wide. green and yellow are not colors you sell to the mass market. that is why a switch in colors was necessary.

Sure you can. Seems to me that the Packers, Brazilian and Australian National Teams do well in merchandise sales.

badge needs to incorporate the gaLAxy theme lettering.

as part of the rebranding thats taking place im trying to stray away from anything that the previous kit incorporated.

I hope the home switches to white a la Real Madrid.

as much as i love real madrids white jerseys and the idea.,i doubt the MLS would allow that, since if they did switch to white at home, they'd also be white on the road in most cases. i'm sure MLS would love to get equal face time for both kits to ensure top sellers.

Beckham wears long sleeves.

Yes, and he wears short sleeves as well.

capt.th81901111806.beckham_galaxy_soccer_th819.jpgbeckham_david040916.jpg

Here is an idea for the badges RE: "Est. 1996"

Eliminate the "Est." just have either "1996" or "96." The established moniker really isn't necessary, but then I suppose many will say that a soccer ball in a soccer badge/logo is a bit redundant as well. I just think that eliminating the "Est." would clean it up while still getting the point of the year across.

fade.gif

I feel the stripes are MUCH better. The vertical stripes always remind me of AC Milan, and I love their kits. Maybe add blue stripes to the clash kit. Just a thought.

I tried that and it looked awfully cluttered, but I'll post one with the stripes just for some feedback sometime today.

Get a sash in there and take out the stripes.

Incase you missed something, the LA Galaxy are ditching their Green and Gold scheme and everything that goes with it, I originally had a sash until I heard the news, and I will not be adding a sash now.

Any ideas on who the Galaxy will choose for its jersey sponsor. I know they've used Budwieser in the past, but my money is on Pepsi since they also have a large endorsement deal with Beckham. Maybe they will use the circel logo or possibly just the wordmark to keep the red out and match the new proposed colors. Any thoughts?

Pepsi_Logo.gif

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived