NFL Divisional Playoffs Preview

NJTank

I think all of the home teams will win this weekend. If any are to lose, it will be either San Diego or Chicago.

I'm just hoping for a team in the Super Bowl that hasn't won before. Baltimore, to me, is the best team playing, and I really hope they don't make it to Miami. Booooooring.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I really like the Saints this week. I think the atmosphere in the Super Bowl will be like Week 3 when the re-opened the dome.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves (Seriously. [j/p. I'm secretly rooting for the Saints.)

But yeah, I'm still sticking by my Bears-Ravens Super Bowl prediction. But Grossman had better start playing like his namesake or else I'll be proved a liar.

Hey Tank, you put the X in the wrong place on the Div picks. You got the Seahawks game right.

But they didn't cover the spread, thus the "X".

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived