#22- TCU

#21- Oregon State

#20- Boston College

#19- Virginia Tech

#18- Wake Forest

#17- Notre Dame

#16- BYU

#15- Arkansas

Starting with the #25 team, redesigning each team until Nat'l Champ Florida Gators. Some may have very little change, some may be drastic. Some may look futuristic, some may be throwback-inspired. Nonetheless, I want all the feedback you can give and more.

Without further adieu, I give you the #25 Tennessee Volunteers...

Version 1: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5778/volscl8.png

vols12lw4.png

As Requested, a 4th combo:

vols4thnv5.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting with the #25 team, redesigning each team until Nat'l Champ Florida Gators. Some may have very little change, some may be drastic. Some may look futuristic, some may be throwback-inspired. Nonetheless, I want all the feedback you can give and more.

volscl8.png

Overall, I'd say quite solid. (It could just be the screen I'm looking through, but that orange looks more like Texas burnt than Volunteer bright. But that's just a slight nitpick).

One of the things that bugged me about the Vols' football unis this season was that double stripe on the pants, when there was no double stripe anywhere else. Your set, save for the helmet, fixed that issue.

The only other thing I might can think that might be worth trying: that "Vols" up on the jerseys...see how that would look in place of the "T" on the pants legs, since there's already that big "T" up on the domes.

Overall, clean, solid...nice.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

volscl8.png

Not bad. The orange pants are slicker than warm snot on a brass doorknob.

The orange does seem a little too dark, but not too bad. Also, UT-K has discontinued the use of the starry-o'd "VOLS" mark. You might wanna try the new mark:

smokeytennvols.gif

Great job. Can't wait to see the upcoming 24! (especially Boise! :P)

Yes ik they dont use the VOLS logo anymore, but IDC! I like it! Therefore, it stays:) As for the orange, ik it looks bright. I didnt notice at first, cause i got the color from the VOLS logo itself from the main site. Ill fix the orange..

volscl8.png

I really like this concept. Love the jersey sleeve stripes. What is the time inteval between posts going to be?

Dolphins.gif

volscl8.png

Kinda hate to say this but the orange facemask is a bit too radical for us,also i would make the pants stripes a bit thinner, and have two thin stripes on the sleeve cuffs,and i would've like to see the white/orange combo as well,oh and black shoes.Sorry for the semi-nitpicking,but it was a nice effort though. :)

Kinda hate to say this but the orange facemask is a bit too radical for us,also i would make the pants stripes a bit thinner, and have two thin stripes on the sleeve cuffs,and i would've like to see the white/orange combo as well,oh and black shoes.Sorry for the semi-nitpicking,but it was a nice effort though. :)

I dont disagree with your points, and i could have very easily gone that way...so, i did a couple changes(Check above)

#24- Penn State

Although simple, this might end up being my hardest. Im still on the fence about a helmet logo, but i could see it POSSIBLY in a post-Paterno era. The rest of the changes are mainly for the sake of change. I mean, it IS a concept thread:)

Version 1: http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/618/pennstnd7.png

pennst2fz6.png

Version 1: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5778/volscl8.png

vols12lw4.png

much better,but the black socks are a bit much though,plus i would like to see an white/orange combo just for the hell of it.

Tenn.- Don't they have a wider stripe on their helmet? If so, fix it. Other than that great job.

PSU- Not diggin' the helmet logo. Still not sure about the sleeve stripe, but the number on the pants is fresh. I would love to see the number on the pants in real life. Great Job!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

These both look great. I like the numbers on the Penn State pants. The logo looks good on the helmet too. I can't wait to see more. I'm interested to see what you do with the other classic unis, like Michigan, Ohio State, Auburn, and USC.

MegatronSig2.jpg

1st of all, damn the voters for voting my USF Bulls 29th. Wouldve loved to see a concept. But I digress...

UT - Dont like the star Vols logo and the orange is wrong, but you already knew that. I do like the absense of black.

PSU - Numbers EVERYWHERE. I say get rid of the shoulder numbers OR put the nittany lion logo on the hip.

UGA - I'm not liking the black pants. Maybe white? That red helmet makes this set tough to fix......

SigReflect.png

PSU - Numbers EVERYWHERE. I say get rid of the shoulder numbers OR put the nittany lion logo on the hip.

Well if by "EVERYWHERE" you mean one extra spot, then youre correct:)...i think its the side view of the pants that makes it look like there are alot when you look at it as a whole...

Georgia's gotta have silver pants. It's tradition.

Silver Britches

Plus the pull it off pretty well. I know they've worn black and they've worn white pants but when I think Georgia. I think silver britches.

plus i know for a fact that they worn red pants as well,(as seen in the infamous Walker running over Bates td score in '80).

TheRun_lg.jpg

point being try a white/red combo w/ the 'Dawgs

and also thanks for the the 4th UT set.

Archived