Super Bowl XXXI Recreation: Pack vs. Pats

harva4

335169895_1c363c50d3_o.jpg

For the 10th anniversary of Super Bowl XXXI, I dressed up my old electric football men and had them recreate a key moment in the game. The figures I had were already painted, but I added a few new elements to their uniforms like black shoes and better stripping. You can watch the 30 second short here:

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

I also want to thank this board for helping me with the font and advice on the uniforms, and especially roxstarmedia for his help creating the Patriots logo, which turned out fantastic. Thank you all very much!

rsmlogo.gif

316490155_85ed5acab2_o.jpg

www.cheeseandpackers.com

www.makeoutcitystudios.com

409001199_a46826799e_o.jpg

Help we win a Packers contest by clicking here!

Classic. I love it.

I wish I had an electronic football game to do a Lions Superbowl moment. Oh, wait...

You might not have any Super Bowl moments, but any shot with Barry Sanders would be amazing. The way he used to bounce around, that would look great.

And I don't have any Ice Bowl audio, but I do have some still images of what it would look like if I did shoot one, which I think would be a lot of fun. Play up all the drama, the cold, and then the last play.

Here is a picture of what I see.

354936487_5428524686.jpg

That video made me sick in my stomach.

So many unpleasant memories, recreated so well.

Well done.

I see your video and I raise you the 1986 New York Mets (On Nintendo)

The Vegas gold is just my attempt at a muted yellow. I don't like a bight yellow, or a metallic gold.

And I love the Mets Red Sox RBI baseball video. Was that editing, or did you play that straight through?

I also have a couple of Tecmo Bowl highlights, here is one you might like, but not as good as you did with RBI.

That video made me sick in my stomach.

So many unpleasant memories, recreated so well.

Well done.

I see your video and I raise you the 1986 New York Mets (On Nintendo)

The Vegas gold is just my attempt at a muted yellow. I don't like a bight yellow, or a metallic gold.

And I love the Mets Red Sox RBI baseball video. Was that editing, or did you play that straight through?

I also have a couple of Tecmo Bowl highlights, here is one you might like, but not as good as you did with RBI.

All I did was find it. I didn't have anything to do with its production.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived