London Knights colours

Delicate Genius

dude's even got junior hockey colours... the man!

Thanks for the compliment...however, generating this image today made me realize that I was only partially into getting the OHL team colors up on my site, when I got distracted...I need to get all of the various hockey leagues completed.

dude's even got junior hockey colours... the man!

Thanks for the compliment...however, generating this image today made me realize that I was only partially into getting the OHL team colors up on my site, when I got distracted...I need to get all of the various hockey leagues completed.

I warn you, once you start with the Juniors, it's addicting. The OHL has such a rich history of designs and teams, I wish you luck in compiling that database

I warn you, once you start with the Juniors, it's addicting. The OHL has such a rich history of designs and teams, I wish you luck in compiling that database

Oh, I already have most of the junior league stuff in my database; I just haven't gotten the color swatch images posted on the SSUR yet.

I love their combination of colours. If I wasn't such a homer, I would be all over the Knights. The new set is one of the hockey designs out there. Their green alternate is a thing of beauty

this the one?knights.jpg

No, this one:

j-003.jpg

How does that shade of green the London Knights use compare to the Brampton Battalion's Olive Green. They look a little on the close side.

Brampton uses an Olive Green:

BramptonBattalion_FRC_9999_SOL.jpg

I bet you dont have the official colors for the South Jersey Raptors :P

Hahaha oh you are THE MAN! You should do the rest of the league.......www.americaeasthockey.com ;) ;)

I'll get there...they're on my list...

good god, I've never seen those before...where are they from Guiness?

The Knights are wearing them in warmups and at charity functions...gonna be auctioned off...they have replicas available in pro shop for sale....they are rbk with full sublimated graphics..then warmups are authentic with fight straps and nameplates and sponser ads sewn on...

FishNChips_200.jpg

• LMU locked this topic

Archived