NHL uni's unveiled today?

southernyankee

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No new unis. Just the East and West jersey's we've seen for a month. Frustrating, to say the least.

What a bunch of jerks. Good job, Bettman, misleading everyone for the past few weeks. That's the way to win fans back!

They certainly knew that everyone was assuming that they were going to unveil the individual team unis today, and they could have said otherwiase if that was not the case!

What a bunch of losers.

What's this about the Leaf's not actually getting a new leaf? I thought that was a done deal and was really looking forward to something closer to the leaf on the third jersey. It's time to ditch the Ballard leaf. Anyone know any more about this being true or not?

What's this about the Leaf's not actually getting a new leaf? I thought that was a done deal and was really looking forward to something closer to the leaf on the third jersey. It's time to ditch the Ballard leaf. Anyone know any more about this being true or not?

Nope no new leaf. They are just changing up their logo set.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

What does that mean...changing their logo set?

yah, what does that mean?

untitled-6.jpg

They aren't going to add any new logos. They are just making slight changes to what they have, which could result in minor uniform changes. I far as I know they are leaving the primary logo the way it is. This isn't to say they won't change their minds again though.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

They aren't going to add any new logos. They are just making slight changes to what they have, which could result in minor uniform changes. I far as I know they are leaving the primary logo the way it is. This isn't to say they won't change their minds again though.

if they are making changes to the ones they have wouldn't that constitute a new logo?

untitled-6.jpg

After reading the Uni Watch column by Paul Lukas, I'm confused as to why the four pro leagues are using side panels. I mean, it's supposed to create a streamlined effect when it lines up, right? Well, the problem is that they NEVER line up when players start moving. Why can't they get that through their skulls?!

Ok, I'm trying not to cross over the "leaked information" line here. So sorry for being confusing, I am trying to explain the best I can. Like I said no new logos. Take it how you want.

so in other words they are using the leaf from the 3rd jersey! :D

i catch your drift!

untitled-6.jpg

If it didn't have that awkward "sleeve swoop" about halfway down the sleeve, they wouldn't be bad. They're OK

EDIT: And those socks are.....weird

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Ok, I'm trying not to cross over the "leaked information" line here. So sorry for being confusing, I am trying to explain the best I can. Like I said no new logos. Take it how you want.

i catch your drift!

LOL, no dude, the primary is staying right where it is.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

To state the semi-obvious, I guess that means the old-style leaf will now be the shoulder logo.

i catch your drift!

LOL, no dude, the primary is staying right where it is.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Archived