White Alternates

_RH_

I wish the NHL would go back to whites at home, and the news that Dallas' black uniform says the city instead of the team seems to make sense. I'm gonna work on some white alternates for the year after next, when alternates will come back. Here is my first. I've done this with Paint, so it won't look all that great.

calgary.jpg What do you think?

The horse logo and black need to go away.

Why do you want whites at home? They just switched back to the colores at home, THE WAY IT USED TO BE! They finally went back to tradition, don't take it away again.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the word that's going around is that next year they will be returning to the white as the home uniforms. Not sure if it just for next season untill they bring back the alternates, but that's what's going around.

Why do you want whites at home? They just switched back to the colores at home, THE WAY IT USED TO BE! They finally went back to tradition, don't take it away again.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the word that's going around is that next year they will be returning to the white as the home uniforms. Not sure if it just for next season untill they bring back the alternates, but that's what's going around.

Just a rumor.

Colored sweaters at home, white sweaters on the road. No change.

NO

Good to see lots of people are using Constructive criticism....

Newbies... <_<

Actual concept talk:

My guess is that the RBK Swift Unis will go the way of the "New" NBA Ball. So by the time of home whites (!) It'll be gone.

As for the concept, no one I've ever seen likes the flaming donkey logo. Speaking of logos, they're a bit too large.

In one word: Plain

2.5 out of 5

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

My guess is that the RBK Swift Unis will go the way of the "New" NBA Ball. So by the time of home whites (!) It'll be gone.

First, it's the RBK EDGE. Nike makes Swift jerseys, these are RBK Edge jerseys. NHL = Edge, IIHF = Swift, basically.

And secondly, these jerseys will not be going anywhere, I can gurantee you that.

The NHL will fold before they give up on this new venture. Unfortunetly that was a joke, but in today's world it's sadly not out of the question.

First, it's the RBK EDGE. Nike makes Swift jerseys, these are RBK Edge jerseys. NHL = Edge, IIHF = Swift, basically.

And secondly, these jerseys will not be going anywhere, I can gurantee you that.

The NHL will fold before they give up on this new venture. Unfortunetly that was a joke, but in today's world it's sadly not out of the question.

If the players like them, which so far it seems they do, they will be sticking around for a long time! The teams will figure out their uniform sets with the new template and jersey sales will keep rolling along. Keep the colors at home, white on the road, and introduce an alternate in a year or so and everything will be fine. I can't wait to see what the teams have next season.

Not different enough. It's just a recolor of the old alt with the primary logo put on it. There's really nothing new, just some mix-n-match of exsisting stuff.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived