Rams Uniform Concept

-(dp)-

The rams are another team that people seem to like to do concepts of. I decided to try one. I kept the current color scheme, but used rams horns on the sleeves like the old jerseys. The helmet stayed the same. The primary pants are what they use now, but I added the primary logo to the hip, and a single blue stripe. There is no white at all in the home uniform, except in the pants logo. I did gold numbers with no outline, like the old jerseys, except I used the current font. Let me know what you think of these.

ramsuniconcept.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

The rams are another team that people seem to like to do concepts of. I decided to try one. I kept the current color scheme, but used rams horns on the sleeves like the old jerseys. The helmet stayed the same. The primary pants are what they use now, but I added the primary logo to the hip, and a single blue stripe. There is no white at all in the home uniform, except in the pants logo. I did gold numbers with no outline, like the old jerseys, except I used the current font. Let me know what you think of these.

ramsuniconcept.png

Nice concept, however the rams should not have horns on their sleeves. Sorry, it bugged me when I was a kid and still does. They have horns on their head not on their shoulders...

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Nice concept, however the rams should not have horns on their sleeves. Sorry, it bugged me when I was a kid and still does. They have horns on their head not on their shoulders...

Eagles don't have wings on their heads, but I like the eagles helmet still. I think the horns looked alright back then. It may be tough to pull off these days though, with such short sleeves.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Looks like Torry Holt underwent the Michael Jackson skin treatment...

The uniforms look great. As a disclaimer, I DO sort of have a fetish for no-white home uniforms (Michigan, USC, Minnesota, Raiders, etc.). Seriously, I wouldn't change a thing. And contrary to popular opinion, it seems, I thought they never should have gotten rid of the horns on the sleeves.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I don't mind the Rams currenty color scheme, but IMO, they very much should have stuck with the sleeve horns. Those were awesome. This is a very nice design that fulfills that compromise. Great job.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

ramsuniconcept.png

I like these a lot, especially the set with the blue pants (although as someone else said, I'm not fond of the gold on theh socks).

And I say a definite YES! to the sleeve horns.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

I like this. I've always liked the horns on the sleeves, and I love the white pants. I always loved the old Blue and White color scheme, but the white pants seem inconsistent. Either have a triple stripe on all the pants, or have one stripe on the white pants. I would prefer the first choice. Other than that these are great.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I like this. I've always liked the horns on the sleeves, and I love the white pants. I always loved the old Blue and White color scheme, but the white pants seem inconsistent. Either have a triple stripe on all the pants, or have one stripe on the white pants. I would prefer the first choice. Other than that these are great.

I didn't want to do just a single stripe on the pants, because then the white pants couldn't have both gold and blue in them. I also didn't want to do triple stripes on the other pants, because I think that was the worst part of the last uniforms they had. Their home jersey had no white, neither did the helmet, but the pants had a blue/white/blue stripe.I wanted to keep white out of the home uniforms altogether if I could. I think the pants are slightly more consistent than the current uniforms though, with no stripes on gold, 3 stripes on white, and 5 stripes on blue.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Whats up with the white stuff coming out of the guys back?

huh??? I don't see any white stuff coming out of his back

its just the mask layer to cut off the part of the numbers not on the jersey. really besides the point too. (He posts a nice concept and you comment on the "white stuff"?)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Wow, PtND. Really good stuff. If I could pick the Rams' look, this is pretty much what I'd go with. When I was growing up, I thought the horns on the sleeves were the coolest thing in sports uniforms - so much so that I had a Wendell Tyler jersey despite being an Eagles fan. Losing them was the biggest mistake the Rams ever made.

No suggestions - except to stop here and call this one finished.

Your work has improved markedly in the short time you've been here, and it's been nice watching your concepts evolve. And from someone who offers C&C when asked, thanks for actually reading it and taking it under consideration. Even if you don't use everyone's 2 cents, at least you take the time and think about it. It shows.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Whats up with the white stuff coming out of the guys back?

huh??? I don't see any white stuff coming out of his back

its just the mask layer to cut off the part of the numbers not on the jersey. really besides the point too. (He posts a nice concept and you comment on the "white stuff"?)

That is odd. On my screen, the whole background is white, so you can't see the parts that masked off the numbers and stuff. Maybe it is the different browsers people use? I don't know.

And thank you for the compliments vitaminD. Hopefully being here even longer will further improve my concepts. This place has really helped.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived