All Nhl teams white jersey

JCC

I've made one jersey for each nhl team with Ms Paint.

Anaheim Ducks :

conceptducks.jpg

Atlanta Trashers :

concepttrahsers.jpg

Boston Bruins :

conceptbruins.jpg

Buffalo Sabres :

conceptsabres.jpg

Calgary Flames :

conceptflames.jpg

Carolina Hurricanes:

oncepthurricanes.jpg

Colorado avalanche :

conceptavalanches.jpg

Columbus Blue Jackets :

conceptbluejackets.jpg

Dallas Stars :

conceptstars.jpg

Detroit Red Wings :

conceptredwings.jpg

Edmonton Oilers :

conceptoilers.jpg

Florida panthers :

conceptpanthers.jpg

LA KIngs :

conceptkings.jpg

Minnesota Wild :

conceptwild-1.jpg

Montreal Habs :

conceptcanadiens.jpg

Nashville Predators :

conceptpreds.jpg

New Jersey Devils:

conceptdevils.jpg

New York Islanders :

conceptislanders.jpg

New York Rangers :

conceptrangers.jpg

Ottawa Senators:

conceptsenators.jpg

Philadelphia Flyers :

conceptflyers.jpg

Phoenix Coyotes :

conceptcoyotes.jpg

pittsburgh Penguins :

conceptpenguins.jpg

San jose sharks :

conceptsharks.jpg

St louis Blues :

conceptblues.jpg

tampa Bay lightning :

conceptlightnig.jpg

Toronto Maple Leafs :

conceptmapleleafs.jpg

Vancouver Canucks :

conceptcanucks.jpg

Favorite? oooh, that's a doozy of a question... how about none. I'm not trying to be mean, but I think when the NHL mentioned jerseys would be changing for every team, this is exactly what we feared happening, templatitis. Known in the sports world as the over use of a BAD template with minor changes of color/striping. I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with the current jerseys? Oh yeah, Gary Bettman. How do you get a league noticed, by marketing it's players and putting the game on tv where the most amount of people can see it? Nope. By burying it on a station that no one gets, not marketing your players, and needlessly transforming one of the identities of your league because some MORON told you that new jerseys would make the players perform better. Sorry people, but a suitcase hockey player isn't going to improve because the jersey is lighter or holds less water.

Favorite? oooh, that's a doozy of a question... how about none. I'm not trying to be mean, but I think when the NHL mentioned jerseys would be changing for every team, this is exactly what we feared happening, templatitis. Known in the sports world as the over use of a BAD template with minor changes of color/striping. I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with the current jerseys? Oh yeah, Gary Bettman. How do you get a league noticed, by marketing it's players and putting the game on tv where the most amount of people can see it? Nope. By burying it on a station that no one gets, not marketing your players, and needlessly transforming one of the identities of your league because some MORON told you that new jerseys would make the players perform better. Sorry people, but a suitcase hockey player isn't going to improve because the jersey is lighter or holds less water.

You DO realize that it's been mentioned time and time again that most of the NHL teams current uniforms will be maintained with the Edge jersey design? Although I think you're likely being sarcastic.

This thread though, I suppose, could be the summation of that fear that we all felt before that the new EDGE jerseys would follow a template sort of like the All-Star Jerseys. Because that isn't true, but because we don't know what the new templates do look like, but do know that the template does have the potential to allow incredible freedom of striping patterns and fabric placements, I made the much prefered BLANK EDGE template....which the maker of this thread unfortunately chose to avoid.

I find it very strange though that the author chose to use the Nike Swift template (aka JERSEY-3) to make one jersey and use the Edge template (JERSEY-4) to make the rest, whereas my blank Edge template (JERSEY-4A) works best for everything.

Oh well. If the NHL was forced to change EVERY jersey, this thread would be a fairly good guesstimate of what we could expect.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I find it very strange though that the author chose to use the Nike Swift template (aka JERSEY-3) to make one jersey and use the Edge template (JERSEY-4) to make the rest, whereas my blank Edge template (JERSEY-4A) works best for everything.

Where might I find this Nike Swift template (aka JERSEY-3)?

Since the NHL is preserving all of the current jersey designs, I would like to see more unique designs for all of the teams. It doesn't make any sense to base them off a single template when they aren't in reality. Come on, show some creativity! B)

What we have here is a side panel overload. It would be great to see some striping that didnt simply follow the lines of the template. I'm not sure how Reebok will be printing designs onto the Edge but sublimation and any general screenprinting technique can avoid the template look.

sig.png

What we have here is a side panel overload. It would be great to see some striping that didnt simply follow the lines of the template. I'm not sure how Reebok will be printing designs onto the Edge but sublimation and any general screenprinting technique can avoid the template look.

You summed up what I was trying to say so well. I wish I was as intelligent as you. Yes, too much side pannel designs. Yes, Roger I was being sarcastic... well except for our fear of what we thought would happen. It's kind of like seeing that attractive girl and worrying about if she'll say, "No" when you ask her out. I think at times we need to have a little faith in the designers of uniforms. *lol*

Since the NHL is preserving all of the current jersey designs, I would like to see more unique designs for all of the teams. It doesn't make any sense to base them off a single template when they aren't in reality. Come on, show some creativity! B)

I never actually made a final template for it, but a version of it (as well as an adapted version of it that I made with my template JERSEY-2 can be found in this thread: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=33334

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I never actually made a final template for it, but a version of it (as well as an adapted version of it that I made with my template JERSEY-2 can be found in this thread: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=33334

Thanks. ^_^

They are all very well done - sweet looking unis - two thumbs up on them all.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived