Orlando Sharks

Dilbert

This league just keeps on coming back from the brink of extinction, doesn't it?

Why are KC and St. Louis still listed as franchises at the top of the league page? Is that a "maybe someday they'll come back" sort of deal?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Why are KC and St. Louis still listed as franchises at the top of the league page? Is that a "maybe someday they'll come back" sort of deal?

Kansas City supposedly will return when the new Sprint Center is finished, along with St. Louis.

An unnamed Newark team will join when the new arena there is built

Signature intentionally left blank

The mouth of the shark doesn't look right to me at all. I think it would have looked better with actual white teeth within a defined mouth or with the mouth closed. Beyond that, it looks clean and simple.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

It looks like the same font the Cronulla Sharks (Aussie Football) use just italic. Logos are very similar.

header_1.jpg

orlando_primary_300px.jpg

The four finalist for the team name came down to...

Sharks

Thunderbolts

Love Bugs

Swamp Dragons

I live in Orlando, but am not a huge soccer fan. I would rather them had gone with Swamp Dragons personally, especially since Orlando is not on the coast is not known for sharks, but at least they didn't choose Love Bugs!

Orlando Sharks

• LMU locked this topic

Archived