For Sale!

NickNickNick

Yeah, its not impossible to find a good lookin lady who has a ton in common with you. The tough thing is realizing how hard you are to hang out with. :P

Especially when you, in particular, can come back with a line about how her favorite team is yours too.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

My fiance says things like "Let's go watch the Twins play at Kauffman" and "Honey, I wanted to look at such and such reception site, but there's a hockey game that night." and "OMG, you got me my own Mike Modano jersey!" and "I think you have enough Stars hats but if you're buying another one I want that green CCM adjustable."

They're out there fellas, you just have to look for them.

My fiance says things like "Let's go watch the Twins play at Kauffman" and "Honey, I wanted to look at such and such reception site, but there's a hockey game that night." and "OMG, you got me my own Mike Modano jersey!" and "I think you have enough Stars hats but if you're buying another one I want that green CCM adjustable."

You sir have a winner on your hands, I just hope that in the future I can find one with half as much interest as yours.

You sir have a winner on your hands, I just hope that in the future I can find one with half as much interest as yours.

Believe me, I put a ring on her finger as soon as was prudently possible.

Also, what she said to Bill Kinkel that prompted him to start climbing the glass to fight me is not suitable for a PG forum such as this.

My wife is great about sports and jersey collections. I am over 300 authentics and she does not complain as long as I store them in my areas of the closets. She loves to go to games too which helps out as even having a 2 year old daughter has not slowed down either the jersey collection nor going to games. My daughter is into both as well as she can name the team for almost every NHL football jersey/helmet. I have begun to work baseball in with her in the recent weeks.

As for the topic of this thread, I would think $150 for replica blanks is steep but the authentic versions of Wild Wing and the Burger King were not mass produced so you might be OK there. The Lighting one is more common though and I have an authentic Langkow with "Shock" numbers. Good luck in your sale and in marriage as it is not all bad.

Rob

I also must say that the whole "say good-bye to your friends and stuff" line is so predictable sitcom like marriages.

I have a super cool wife. I still buy hats like mad and she can now say that she's been to many, many major league parks.

You just have to find a good woman, not a selfish girl.

I was just kidding about the "friends and your stuff" line. That's just what they say at the St. Paul Saints games whenever they announce over the PA that there's a group bachelor party in attendance or a marriage proposal between innings. An inside joke that I was the only one in on.

C'mon, I'm the guy with 275 hockey jerseys who's wife found me a CCCP jersey at Goodwill and once snuck out of work early to go see a Wild player's personal appearance (without me!) at a Wal-Mart, and she can't stand Wal-Mart.

I'd sure like another Tampa Stormy Alt myself, but that's a bit rich for me as well.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

My girlfriend is insistent that I someday take her to all 30 MLB ballparks, and she is also the proud owner of a couple of Blue Jays jerseys including a vintage one she found in a used clothing store.

Yes, they are out there. :D

I have two... a road I snagged for $17 and a white one that doesn't really fit me but I also got it for $17! Now I'm just looking for a blue alt and I'm good to go!!! :D

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

My girlfriend is insistent that I someday take her to all 30 MLB ballparks, and she is also the proud owner of a couple of Blue Jays jerseys including a vintage one she found in a used clothing store.

Yes, they are out there. :D

I have two... a road I snagged for $17 and a white one that doesn't really fit me but I also got it for $17! Now I'm just looking for a blue alt and I'm good to go!!! :D

I think, by "they," he meant women who like sports, not Jays vintage jerseys.

Yo.

The min bids on the Lightning/Wildwing jerseys are now 25$.

Get bidding!

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Believe me, I put a ring on her finger as soon as was prudently possible.

Also, what she said to Bill Kinkel that prompted him to start climbing the glass to fight me is not suitable for a PG forum such as this.

She have a sister? :P

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

Ha this conversation reminds me of that commercial going around now for plasma tvs or something...i guess the girl and guy just met recently and she brings him into her house and has 3 plasmas on the wall. he asks why so many and she says "oh, one for basketball, one for baseball, and one for football of course." he drops to one knee with a "will you marry me?"

• LMU locked this topic

Archived