Strange Cincinnati Bengals logo spotted.

leedsunited

Actually, they are going to have that logo updated and add it to their LINEUP of logos, BUT they are going to make a few tweeks to make it more current. The Bengal will be runnning and his helmet will be flying off, but the Bengal will not be carrying a ball and a police officer will be chasing the Bengal. (bow)

You know what's great? No matter how many times I hear a joke about the Bengals players getting arrested, it NEVER, EVER stops being funny. EVER! The joke totally isn't old yet at all! Moreover, it still seems so ORIGINAL every time I hear a new one! This is the FOURTH such joke on this topic ALONE and yet is isn't IN ANY WAY derivative! Way to go, you funny, funny people! Way...to...go!

..and yet I feel that the overall quality has gone down. The renderings may be better, but there's so much less energy behind the designs.

That having been said, that tiger looks like he's panicking, running away from a very large defender.

Looks to me like he wants some Cheetos.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Additionally, early Bengals-related pictures of Paul Brown show him wearing a cap with "CB" on the front much like that one. I'd be afraid people would think I was wearing a Browns cap or was a trucker though, so I'll pass on this cap.

I think Paul Brown liked that style of hat since his days wearing Ohio State's block zero hats when he coached at the ag school. Being a Browns fan I wouldn't buy that hat, but I like what they are doing. I would pay good money to have a orange and brown block C hat like this:

tribebrowns.gif

Similar to what Paul Brown wore in Cleveland, I recolored a Cooperstown Collection 1980s Tribe hat.

fade.gif

Actually, they are going to have that logo updated and add it to their LINEUP of logos, BUT they are going to make a few tweeks to make it more current. The Bengal will be runnning and his helmet will be flying off, but the Bengal will not be carrying a ball and a police officer will be chasing the Bengal. (bow)

You know what's great? No matter how many times I hear a joke about the Bengals players getting arrested, it NEVER, EVER stops being funny. EVER! The joke totally isn't old yet at all! Moreover, it still seems so ORIGINAL every time I hear a new one! This is the FOURTH such joke on this topic ALONE and yet is isn't IN ANY WAY derivative! Way to go, you funny, funny people! Way...to...go!

<_< ........Oh. Bengal fan......that explains it. :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of the Bengals, I'm a fan of original humor.

I'm not a fan of the Bengals, I'm a fan of original humor.

Yeah, it's like if you've heard that joke once, you've heard it a million times and only really funny to the poster and the rival team's fans. Nobody else.

The technology used may be better, but the old style logos like this had an individual quality and more of a sense of character than the current styles do.

To me, it looks like something out of MAD Magazine.

And now for some Bengal Bashing: is that team trying to audition as the cast of The Longest Yard Part 2? :D

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

• LMU locked this topic

Archived