2007 Australian Football League Concepts

Gazzzaf

After some surprising success with my first AFL set, including a magazine article, I decided I wanted to get another one out for this season as an official set just before the season started. Since the last set of 9 months ago I've updated the template and revised a few designs, primarily focusing on tradition and then making some improvisations.

Anyway, the link to the gallery is here.

And here are a few examples:

swans.jpg

power.jpg

saints.jpg

C&C greatly appreciated, my new galleries are now works in progress. I'll make appropriate updates here and there.

sig.png

Monograms on the back don't work for most clubs - I think only the ones that have them at the moment have any reason to use them. And the Saints clash strip would look better if the middle black stripe tapered off like the cross in the logo. Otherwise... well never mind the designs, I just love the template for starters :) I'm not sure the cut of the side panels suits every manufacturer, but it looks damn good.

What I'd love to see is this collection with the sponsor logos or just a copyright-friendly approximation of the sponsor logo on the left breast.

Even Gaz is struggling to make a decent Lions clash jersey ;)

I liked the rest though Gaz. Have to admit to needing two looks at the Essendon one to realise what you'd done :D

liverpool-1.png

I know what you mean jr. My approach to the Lions was similar to most Wests Tigers approaches. One design for Fitzroy and one for the Bears. The yelow isn't great but it still beats the crap out of what they're using this year in my opinion.

sig.png

Archived