NFL "Face of the Franchise" Sigs (formerly Titans Sig)

Echo07

Well...thanks to all for the comments. A couple of quick notes to a few folks before some new designs.

StPatty33 - Yes, the PNG is definitely the way to go...thanks for the tip!

PISTONStheNextDYNASTY - I'll try to get to Roy Williams in the next round for you

I decided to see if I could knock out a handful of players since my night was free, so I chose to do the clean variation on several while I watched (or listened to) Miller's Crossing on TV.

Going with the "Face of the Franchise" theme, I picked some obvious choices for this round of designs.

Here you go...

Peyton.png

tombrady.png

shaunalex.png

raylewis.png

stevesmith.png

Hope you like and keep the dialogue going!

titans.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...thanks to all for the comments. A couple of quick notes to a few folks before some new designs.

StPatty33 - Yes, the PNG is definitely the way to go...thanks for the tip!

PISTONStheNextDYNASTY - I'll try to get to Roy Williams in the next round for you

I decided to see if I could knock out a handful of players since my night was free, so I chose to do the clean variation on several while I watched (or listened to) Miller's Crossing on TV.

Going with the "Face of the Franchise" theme, I picked some obvious choices for this round of designs.

Here you go...

Peyton.png

tombrady.png

shaunalex.png

raylewis.png

stevesmith.png

Hope you like and keep the dialogue going!

Your doing better after each set! I'm not to sold on the Ray Lewis picture, but I like how you used that Ravens logo versus the helmet logo. You nailed the Manning and Smith designs! Brady looks good, but a blue background might look better, and Alexander looks like his MVP form.

If your open to design ideas, it might look cool if you added the players number on the bottom right or left.

brettfavre.png

These are so great!

I think after looking at them for an unhealthy amount of time, the gritty ones are really the way to go. It just feels more "football", I don't know why.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I hope you don't mind, but I used the same style you were going with for a hockey one... I think it turned out pretty well.

Hejduk.png

wow that looks superb as well. That avs logo is amazing.

and Echo all of these are awsome great job. i dont know but i kinda prefer the gritty look. it gives it more of a gridiron toughness

Hey guys...

Glad to hear the feedback. It seems that the "dirty" style is more of the favorite, so I will see about doing the next round (including requests) in this look. Don't know if I will have much time this afternoon because of Easter family plans, but I should be able to do a few tonight.

Also, once I finish the designs, I believe I am going to begin a new post called "NFL: Face of Franchise Sigs" and let this thread tail out. I plan on offering all the ones I have done thus far, and I think more people might have a chance to check it out if the heading isn't specifically "Titans Sig".

Is it proper protocol to transfer this topic to a new thread like that? I don't want to be a forum jerk....who doesn't abide by the set procedures.

Thanks.

titans.png

Hey guys...

Glad to hear the feedback. It seems that the "dirty" style is more of the favorite, so I will see about doing the next round (including requests) in this look. Don't know if I will have much time this afternoon because of Easter family plans, but I should be able to do a few tonight.

Also, once I finish the designs, I believe I am going to begin a new post called "NFL: Face of Franchise Sigs" and let this thread tail out. I plan on offering all the ones I have done thus far, and I think more people might have a chance to check it out if the heading isn't specifically "Titans Sig".

Is it proper protocol to transfer this topic to a new thread like that? I don't want to be a forum jerk....who doesn't abide by the set procedures.

Thanks.

why not just edit the first post and under title change it to NFL sigs or something like that. i'm pretty sure you can do that when you edit the first post.

Back again...after an exhausting day.

I was able to knock out three of the requests tonight, and I threw in one from yesterday that I forgot to post last night. This is turning into a fun collection and project.

Here you go.

roywilliams2.png

JVilma.png

kellenwinslow.png

LT.png

oh yeah, StPatty33 - the hockey version based on my design looks really nice. Good job!

titans.png

Hey, now these are some sigs! Awesome work, Echo. I really like these, the clean ones and the "dirty" ones. I think the dirty ones are just a little more suitable for football because when we think of football, we think of playing in the mud and rain. However, if you did the clean sigs for other sports such as basketball, I think they would work better there (not saying they don't work here, if you can my drift...) How about a Dennis Northcutt "dirty" Jaguars sig. He's my favorite player, and has been for a while now. If you could also do a Andra Davis "dirty" one too, I'd be grateful.

-E.A.R.

Glad to see the continued interest in the sigs.

I plan on continuing to develop each team's Face of the Franchise (FOF), and I will try and work in the requests as well. Now, I am going to only do the dirty version though, since it is by far the most popular. And I will transfer all the clean ones I have done into the dirty look as well.

One note on the requests....

If the player you are looking for has just been traded to a new team this offseason... I won't have any photos of them in the new uni, so I probably will wait on those. So the Dennis Northcut (Jags) and the McGahee (Ravens) will be put on backburner. Oh, and I am only doing the NFL at the moment, so I won't be able to do the Ray Emery request.

Next up...this evening

• Dirty LT
  • Laurence Maroney
  • Big Ben

titans.png

Archived