Toronto Raptors Playoffs sig

Dave Ship

Billy B recently posted some basketball sigs with a starting lineup as feature. So I decide to make one for the team with the player that represent my country in NBA. I was playing around with some Opie's style portraits and came up with this. Forza Mago!

torontoopiesmalleo9.png

I would of loved this if the players had they're actual photos.

Hi, how are you?

Are you willing to take requests? If so I'd like a Cavaliers one with,

-Zydrunas Ilgauskas

-Drew Gooden

-LeBron James

-Larry Hughes

-Daniel Gibson

THANKS A LOT.

Dude that looks great.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Little update:

torontoopiesmall2qi1.png

No, I'm not going to take request at the moment, sorry.

That's cool. Once again, these look fantastic. If you ever do take any requests, be sure to contact me. :D

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

No offense to the guys who ask, but you know what? I'm glad you're not taking requests on these. It's nice to see someone make something for themselves and then turn them down whenever someone says, "make me one just like urs but with my dopey team(s) plz!" This is a really great job. It's artistic, and it's different. Superheroesque, really.

And to this guy here:

I would of loved this if the players had they're actual photos.

I don't think I have to explain the whooshing sound you hear over your head.

philly.png

Man, this is so great. You may have just started a new movement on here with your very simple illustrated mugshots. Its a shame Garbo is down, because I would have loved to see his mug up there too. :P

Just looking at it again, I do like how you put little expressions on their faces, that completely adds to the images impact. Bravo!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Great stuff here. I love the simplicity of the player images.

As much as I'd love to have something like this simply made for me, I agree with Brain. If it's alright with you, I might try something along these lines(more or less the layout, not the illustration style) and see what I can come up with.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Amazing job. This is very original and there is no need to use real pictures. I have not seen anything like this before and love how you decided to use original drawings of the players.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Amazing job. This is very original and there is no need to use real pictures. I have not seen anything like this before and love how you decided to use original drawings of the players.

You inspired me to make my Gomez sig. I understand why you're not taking request, it takes a while and hard work to do one let alone five

gomezanimatedfinal.png

gomezanimatedfinal.png

That's pretty good, Ziggy. It looks fairly straightforward, for the most part. I'll have to give that a try.

Thanks. It helps to trace a photo of the player you want to make. I got a picture of Gomez and traced over the outline of his face. I then used beatnik's signature for help for making the facial features. I can't get Gomez's facial features to look as good as beatnik's Raptors players though.

gomezanimated3.png

You inspired me to do a little work of my own. I went a different route for the players, as you can see. I just simplified an action photo rather than just the face. I also went a bit more simple in the background and such(mainly because of a lack of photoshop and time).

AngelsSig.png

[/threadjack]

Archived