Northern League ASG logo 2007

Ez Street

Much like the Northern League itself these days, there isn't really anything worth noting here.

Is that supposed to be a river?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 1 month later...

allstar07.png

slightly bigger, and yes that's a river, the Red River I assume, which is neither red nor blue as depicted, but a lovely shade of brown. yum.

Question: Is anybody here gonna be making the trip to the NL ASG? I'm not sure if people actually travel to come to these or not.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

The bird's mouth just ain't right. Never mind the idea that his beak is strong enough to bite through a bat. (and the left hand half of the bat is under the back part of the mouth.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

What's with that old blue, shriveled up tree trunk in the middle with Northern League logo on top of it?

Heh, thats what I was thinking!

Plus there's a bunch of random red crap swirling around.

Almost looks like that's supposed to be coming from his left wing... or his stomach... or his... :blink:

What the hell happened to this bird?

allstar07.png

Question: Is anybody here gonna be making the trip to the NL ASG? I'm not sure if people actually travel to come to these or not.

Sure the whole family is making the trip. Even Aunt Erma from Aberdeen. Do you think we will be able to get tickets and a hotel room? Or is the Motel 6 booked for the Dr. Who convention...AGAIN!? We are planning to see all the sights...the Lint Hall of Fame, The Mud Mine Museum, the exhibit on appendages amputated by farm implements at the local community collage presented by Tractor Supply. Gee we won't know what to do first. So do they still roll up the sidewalks by 9 and lights out by 10? ..... On second thought...no I don't think we will be going. Sorry. :D:D

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

allstar07.png

Sure the whole family is making the trip. Even Aunt Erma from Aberdeen. Do you think we will be able to get tickets and a hotel room? Or is the Motel 6 booked for the Dr. Who convention...AGAIN!? We are planning to see all the sights...the Lint Hall of Fame, The Mud Mine Museum, the exhibit on appendages amputated by farm implements at the local community collage presented by Tractor Supply. Gee we won't know what to do first. So do they still roll up the sidewalks by 9 and lights out by 10? ..... On second thought...no I don't think we will be going. Sorry. :D:D

Ok.......

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

The way the Red River is right now, it should be much wider on the logo.

And as for the Roger Maris Museum, sure, it's mainly a wall, but there's some cool things in that display case. The best part, though, is a little movie area, complete with old wooden ballpark seats, where you can watch clips of Maris. It may not be a lot, but it's pretty darn good.

Archived