Camden Riversharks

Ez Street

Upgrade. The bat is uncessary, but the I like the addition of the bridge, considering Campbells Stadium is pretty much right underneath it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

logo.gif

We should get these two together:

26.gif

They look like they have a lot in common.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

A San Jose shark would last all of 10 minutes in Camden (new slogan: Now We're Only 4th Best At Killing People!). :P But so would pretty much anyone or anything (and yeah - I spent last night in Camden while moonlighting, a/k/a whoring out my medical degree for some extra cash)...

Adding the Ben Franklin Bridge is a major upgrade - catching the Speed Line back to South Jersey after a Friday night out in Center City, if timed right, means your train passes the fireworks display more or less at eye level as you cross the river.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Hate to burst your bubbles but I saw that logo on their site last season. It is an upgrade

Oh, I know it's a year old; we go to 4 or 5 Sharks games a year. Still, it's an upgrade irrespective of age.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I still think that the "C" with the bite taken out of it is one of the best hats in baseball, especially with the colors that they use -- black, blue, light blue, and silver.

We're trying to go to at least one game this year, especially since we're moving into the city. My girlfriend really, really wants to see the Road Warriors play at least once.

philly.png

Archived