Interesting picture

Rambulance

Man...I vaguely remember this story...I had that SI issue.

I believe the player in question (I want to say it was Mike Gale) had lost his luggage or something, and his uniform was in his suitcase. He played for the Spurs, and they were playing the Bullets in Landover, MD. So, the Bullets loaned him a road uniform, and they made him turn it inside-out.

Weird, I know - but I'm fairly sure it happened somewhat along those lines...

Man...I vaguely remember this story...I had that SI issue.

I believe the player in question (I want to say it was Mike Gale) had lost his luggage or something, and his uniform was in his suitcase. He played for the Spurs, and they were playing the Bullets in Landover, MD. So, the Bullets loaned him a road uniform, and they made him turn it inside-out.

Weird, I know - but I'm fairly sure it happened somewhat along those lines...

Thats exactly what happened.....only to be followed by Lou Whitakers gift shop / marks-a-lot numbered All-Star uniform..

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

TTIUWP

That's what the link was for :therock:

I'm just trying to expedite things for everyone's enjoyment.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Reminds me of being a kid playing basketball and reversing my uniform to make up the numbers on the other team when they didn't have enough players.

temp.png

Buffalo Sabres Hockey Est.1970

Reminds me of being a kid playing basketball and reversing my uniform to make up the numbers on the other team when they didn't have enough players.

I remember that happening in soccer. It was like 2nd grade YMCA soccer, but I've been competitive my whole life, and nothing bothered me more than the thought of my teammates (or me) having to just switch and start playing for the other team.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived