Oregon Football

buckeyes

Just wondering does anybody know about Oregon Football this season? I mean I know they got new uniforms last season but I know that they also change them like every season. Are they gonna keep all of the uni-combos? If anybody knows anything post it here.

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Doubtful. They changed uniforms after two years with the old set, so I'd imagine they'd change next year at the earliest. I haven't heard anything around campus at all, either, so expect the same uniforms again.

The only thing I'd guess on is that I imagine the Las Vegas Bowl helmets are retired. I can only hope they are, at least.

harperdc.gif

im really disappointed that there was no use of the white helmet this season at all...i was kind of looking forward to that

I'm not - the green helmet with the yellow O is the only classy looking part of the whole uniform design. I don't think we should use a white helmet, and the yellow one was horribly pulled off.

harperdc.gif

im really disappointed that there was no use of the white helmet this season at all...i was kind of looking forward to that

I agree with that. The yellow helmet with a green "O" would have been nice to see as well. I have nothing against the green helmet; I just like the idea of a team (but definitely not every team) circulating three different helmets.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

I hope they scrap all of it because they put so much hype into it and all the potential combinations and they didnt even wear the white helmet or the yellow one with ghost flames. Plus the diamondplate design is horrid.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Oh don't worry. Knowing that program and their repeated attempts to look uglier and uglier, they'll bust it out sometime soon.

I hope they scrap all of it because they put so much hype into it and all the potential combinations and they didnt even wear the white helmet or the yellow one with ghost flames. Plus the diamondplate design is horrid.

they *did* wear the yellow helmet:

oregon-helmet-live-sm.jpg

and, for what it's worth, the yellow helmets were nothing but table decorations at Autzen's club level during the Spring Game. I hope they stay that way. Reaction to our 'regular' uniforms was one thing, but the nuclear tennis ball helmets were above and WAY beyond that.

harperdc.gif

they *did* wear the yellow helmet:

oregon-helmet-live-sm.jpg

and, for what it's worth, the yellow helmets were nothing but table decorations at Autzen's club level during the Spring Game. I hope they stay that way. Reaction to our 'regular' uniforms was one thing, but the nuclear tennis ball helmets were above and WAY beyond that.

The yellow helmet looked much better as it appeared in the photos that were released when Oregon first announced their new uniforms. Too bad Oregon opted for that little 'O' on the back rather than sticking with the larger logo on the sides.

172018520_41f984d5d9.jpg

Archived