Recolorization

jhans203

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn I miss the old T'Wolves logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

netsconceptvm8.gif

savsconcepthh5.gif

Old "The City" colors.

warriors.png

I love the Nets one because it really trippy and the nets currant logo is just too boring and i also really like that Warriors secondary with the old colors.

p.s. someone should do the Nets secondary NJ logo that they dont really use anymore

GO NETS.

Dude, put down the crack pipe, Pantone. :D

I told you I was drunk.

EDIT: Let me rephrase that: it's LIKE I was drunk (!).

:P

Well, you did have a few last night.... :D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Ok... this is too much fun to stop. How about other sports? From the NFL, can we see the old Tampa Bay Bucco in Black, Red, and Pewter? Or the new Eagle Helmet and Logo in Silver and Kelly? Patriot Pat in Navy, Silver and Red? Or Baseball... the new Astro graphics in Orange and Navy. Current Mariner's look in Royal and Yellow? Current BlueJay's in Royal and Powder Blue. Hockey... LA Kings Gretsky era logo in Purple/gold.

Don't stop.

Unless, of course, everyone is sick of this.

Some of mine...

rapsconcept-1.png

gswconcept.png

That Raptors one, I can definitely see that happening when they decide to get rid of the red altogether.

Someone else did a Warriors one like that, which was great. For this, a little less on the shiny/gradient and I think we have a winner.

Ok... this is too much fun to stop. How about other sports? From the NFL, can we see the old Tampa Bay Bucco in Black, Red, and Pewter? Or the new Eagle Helmet and Logo in Silver and Kelly? Patriot Pat in Navy, Silver and Red? Or Baseball... the new Astro graphics in Orange and Navy. Current Mariner's look in Royal and Yellow? Current BlueJay's in Royal and Powder Blue. Hockey... LA Kings Gretsky era logo in Purple/gold.

Don't stop.

Unless, of course, everyone is sick of this.

I'll start a new thread in the "Concepts" forum for this kind of thing...

Archived