Rebranding my fantasy league!

kewp80

This is a league between me and my friends called the IBBFL. I thought for our second season we could use a better logo. The league colors are Dark Green, Dark Red, and Gold. I thought "IBBFL" needed to be in a new and more modern font, since the league is growing and heading into the future. There are also 12 stars around the shield for the 12 teams in the league this year. I also put the old logo below it for comparison. Could use some C&C on it to make it better, thanks!

New:

IBBFLLogo.png

Old:

IBBFL_logo2.png

EDIT: I've decided to go ahead and rebrand every team in the league as well, because I'm bored during the day! :D

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Great update...the only change I would suggest is to make the player portion of the logo bigger. Show less of the torso and more upper body to fill the green space better. Otherwise, sick logo!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Ok, now on to the teams of the league, started with my team, the Keystone Irish! I decided the name because the street I live on is called Keystone and because of my Irish heritage. As for the logo, it's pretty self explanatory, a shamrock inside a keystone! I've also provided my old logo for comparison.

New:

Irish_logo_small.png

Old:

Irish2.png

In rapid succession! Here is my friends team: the Quahog Slappers! He chose his team name because he's a big Family Guy fan, and Quahog is the city where Family Guy takes place. He found a pic of Brian slapping Lois in the ass, and that's where he got his name. Anyway, he didn't really have a color scheme so I kinda gave him one:

Slappers_logo.png

Check out my music!

Ok, this is probably gonna be the last one for tonight, but I have been blowing through these! Anyway the next team is the Schlitzgit Saints. Do not ask me where he got "Schlitzgit" from, he got that from his own head. The owner is from Louisiana so he wanted his team name to be called the Saints, and he also liked Siena's logo so he currently uses that, but I wanna try and persuade him to use this one ;)

New:

Saints_logo.png

Old:

SienaStBernards4.gif

Check out my music!

The Saints logo is much better...but isn't the mouth missing? If the black area is an open mouth, I could see that...but it seems like it could be touched up to make certain it is a mouth when looking at it.

Ok, here's the next team: The Nock. The owners last name is Warnock, and he lacks any imagination and creativity so he named his team "Team Nock", but I usually call his team The Nock. Anyway, I put an arm flexing because he's kinda a big guy, and I thought it was a good, strong image.

Nock_logo.png

Also, I'll work on the Saint's mouth and see if I can fix it. Thanks for all your guys' comments!

Check out my music!

These are nice, not sure about the nock though, but he didn't give you much to work with. The saints one is the best, and I think changing the lower half of the mouth to white would make it more obvious that his mouth is open. Great job so far, keep 'em coming.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Here's the next team, the Columbia Stinks, named that because the owner's nickname is Stinky, because he stinks really bad when he works out. Logo is pretty self explanatory, it's a skunk! :D

stinks_logo.png

Maybe you can put some wavy "smelly lines" behind him under his tail. It looks like he is ready to release some stink. :)

yeah, like drevel said, maybe throw in some stink lines. some lime green stink lines so that it'll have some inspiration from the old CBJ logo in that it's got some little bit of lime

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

yeah, like drevel said, maybe throw in some stink lines. some lime green stink lines so that it'll have some inspiration from the old CBJ logo in that it's got some little bit of lime

Haha, I'll add that later.

Anyway on to the next team, once again, the owner didn't give me much to work with. His teams name is Dabiers, playing off his last name and the Chicago Bears. So I modified the Bears' wishbone C into a D and gave him the Bears' color scheme. BTW his last name is Schluckabier, that's what he was also playing off of. Anyway, kinda plain, but again didn't really know what to do.

dabiers_logo.png

Check out my music!

Archived