Super bowl uniforms

puckcool22

who will wear what in the superbowl

i hope carolina gets to wear their dark jerseys- because they are so much better than their whites

this, like last year, is a great year for uniforms in the superbowl

also, in the 4 major sports (nhl, nba, nfl, mlb) when was the last time green was the major color of a championship team?

signature.gif

Yeah, Pats in blue, Panthers in white (although, it would be nice to see them in the silver pants, or the alt blue.)

Chazberg, I wish they sold the patches!  You know how much they'd go for and how much they could rip us off to pad Reebok's wallet?  Shoot, I'd love to get one of those.  I already have ones from the World Series and the Stanley Cup.

3 posts to 1000...and a super suprise!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

noticed this today, now they've added the script logotype on the center chest. and the text (Febuary 1, 2004/Houston) below the SB38 logo.  still no stripes and sleeve logo...

p1265254dt.jpg

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

You think that maybe, just maybe, these are "fan" jerseys and never meant to see the field of play? Companies do these special "championship game" things all the time...yet the teams almost always never use them.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

These never see the field.  The ones on the field are the same ones used all season with the patch on the right side.

To my knowledge, these "fan" jerseys started at SB XXXV.  They had the template of the Titans but instead of navy with powder blue, it was white with gold.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived