Cities with multiple ugly uniforms

gmat

I'm from Buffalo and I've never even heard of the Silverbacks. Bandits are fine, they win, and so do the AAA Bisons, many championships.

... and that is relevant to the discussion how???

Its not. Just trying to salvage a little respect for our cursed city. :D

Even though I live there, I would have to say the Phoenix area teams all have ugly uniforms. Three of the four teams are just red and white (and don't tell me that saguaro red and brick red are not "red") Only the Suns have different colors, but the design of the current uniforms are just atrocious :puke:

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Yes. If the Sabres were still the angry goats, and the Bills either never changed or went with the throwbacks, Buffalo wouldn't be on the list. It's tough to make this list with only two teams, but gosh darnnit Buffalo did it.

That's actually not all, their non-big 4 teams logos aren't that great eighter. You be the judge.

NLL (Bandits)

BuffaloBandits.JPG

ABA (Silverbacks)

BuffaloSilverbacksLogo.PNG

Speaking of uniforms, the Bandits home uniforms have to be the worst uniforms in the history of sports.

The Silverbacks shouldn't even count. Their original logo was a travesty, but it was still much better than this one you posted. They never should've changed their name.

The Bisons uniforms are now generic with no piping whatsoever. And they keep inexplicably using the American flag for some reason.

New York is half horrible, half good.

The good:

Rangers, Yankees, Knicks, Giants

The bad:

Islanders Alt (And especially if their next jerseys are the ones we have seen), Mets (the black ruins them), Nets red (ok maybe thats NJ) and Jets are crap.

I don't think you'd include the Islanders as being a New York team. Long Island is a world away from NYC proper. And silly though it may be, I'd remove the Nets from you list as well, but keep the Giants and Jets. (I know, how stupid.)

That said, I think the Knicks, Yanks, Giants, Mets, Jets and Rangers all look great. The Mets use a bit too much black, but they've toned that done as of late. I think considering how many teams play in the New York Metro area, they all look pretty good.

Sadly, Buffalo is probably the worst dressed city of them all. However, I don't think Milwaukee, Cincinnati (I hate the uniform fonts), or Denver are worlds better. But that's just one opinion.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived