2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Looks like Chris Simon gained some weight.

It's Mark Reechi I believe.

939596_20070906_embed001.jpg

Anyone know if this is a legit leak? Pantone? I didn't see a debut date listed for Winnipeg. In fact, I haven't heard much from them in a while...

The new Jets uniforms are horrible. But look at the bright side at least they haven't moved to places like Phoenix and such like the other WHA teams have.

Yah, the NHL would never let ateam like the Jets go to a place like Phoenix! They'd have to get Wayne Gretzky on board or something.

untitled-6.jpg

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if this is a legit leak? Pantone? I didn't see a debut date listed for Winnipeg. In fact, I haven't heard much from them in a while...

well....... I'm still waiting for the new Whalers jerseys....

I saw, I came, I left.

The Whalers don't exist anymore. Let it go.

Yah what kind of person pretends a team that's long relocated is getting Edge jerseys? :rolleyes:

untitled-6.jpg

The Whalers don't exist anymore. Let it go.

Yah what kind of person pretends a team that's long relocated is getting Edge jerseys?

Someone who's been living in a bomb shelter or under a rock for the past 35 years.

Yah what kind of person pretends a team that's long relocated is getting Edge jerseys?

Someone who's been living in a bomb shelter or under a rock for the past 35 years.

Are you joking?

Of course I am!

Man, this is a sad day when comedy was lost in an NHL thread.

Are you joking?

Of course I am!

Oh thank god. I thought you were then I was like maybe he's not.

untitled-6.jpg

Archived