2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey i got a question, who affiliates the Vancouver Canucks?

Are you asking who are the minor league Canucks affiliates?

AHL: Manitoba Moose. Not sure how you wouldn't know this since I assume you're a vancouver fan from your avatar.

ECHL:Victoria Salmon Kings.

In other news, here's the Draft Day hat with the new Canuck's colours/logo, since I don't think its been posted.

p3545927dt.jpg

Looks pretty goofy with Vancouver on the front of the hat twice. More I think about it, the more I think they should have had the wordmark say Canucks on the home jersey.

Why does the wordmark have to be attatched to the logo for everything? It looks stupid. Just have it on the jerseys and thats it. Even though I hate it on the jerseys...but thats a given.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

It will die once the Ducks, Thrashers, Sabres, Blackhawks, Avalanche, Stars, Oilers, Devils, Flyers, Coyotes, Blues and Maple Leafs unveil their RBK Edge jerseys.

Ducks will be the same, thrashers pretty much what has been rumored, sabres will remain the same, blackhawks same thing, Avs i'll stay mum on that since I have some inside idea of whats going on there, stars whats been leaked is what is being released, oilers well expect piping thats all i'll say, flyers is pretty much whats been leaked, devils stays the same, yotes will lose the bottom stripes but we already knew that, blues yeah get a load of what they are releasing, if your a traditionalist, i guarentee you'll hate these :D , maple leafs no silver, no TML and no hemline stripes.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

p3545927dt.jpg

This hat brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.

I thought, though, that Neon or someone else had a cellphone shot of an actual one of these hats, and the logo on it was sans wordmark. This could be just another case of Photoshoppers for an online store being lazy.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Hey i got a question, who affiliates the Vancouver Canucks?

Are you asking who are the minor league Canucks affiliates?

AHL: Manitoba Moose. Not sure how you wouldn't know this since I assume you're a vancouver fan from your avatar.

ECHL:Victoria Salmon Kings.

In other news, here's the Draft Day hat with the new Canuck's colours/logo, since I don't think its been posted.

p3545927dt.jpg

Looks pretty goofy with Vancouver on the front of the hat twice. More I think about it, the more I think they should have had the wordmark say Canucks on the home jersey.

I never really liked the Vancouver Canucks until like at the end of 06 07 season. Im more of a wild fan.

It will die once the Ducks, Thrashers, Sabres, Blackhawks, Avalanche, Stars, Oilers, Devils, Flyers, Coyotes, Blues and Maple Leafs unveil their RBK Edge jerseys.

Ducks will be the same, thrashers pretty much what has been rumored, sabres will remain the same, blackhawks same thing, Avs i'll stay mum on that since I have some inside idea of whats going on there, stars whats been leaked is what is being released, oilers well expect piping thats all i'll say, flyers is pretty much whats been leaked, devils stays the same, yotes will lose the bottom stripes but we already knew that, blues yeah get a load of what they are releasing, if your a traditionalist, i guarentee you'll hate these :D , maple leafs no silver, no TML and no hemline stripes.

This is such a weird thing to do to a set thats only one color. it will look like a pyjamas. Like the Coyotes

This is such a weird thing to do to a set thats only one color. it will look like a pyjamas. Like the Coyotes

think of it this way, it'll make the leafs 9.82749% faster. where as the jerseys with the hemline stripes would only make the leafs 9.82748% faster. The lack of hemline stripes will indeed make the leafs 0.00001% faster! Because thats the Edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Leafs on wednesday eh.....hmmmmm better not let me down. Im looking forward to it.

Its a big private presser inside Centre Sports, I believe on the 13th is when the public will be allowed back in the store.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

So at work yesterday i thought of something that I don't know if it had been mentioned. I thought of the possibility that (god forbid)the Oilers could also be putting the 2 flags on their shoulders. The Edmonton Journal had put a story on the front page a few days back dealing with the Calgary jersey and the fact that they had possibly proclaimed themselves "Alberta's Team"

I know that a few years back both teams worked together on a lottery scratch ticket promoting hockey in alberta or some charity, so i dont think it's out of the realm of possibility that they worked together on their jerseys to each have the flags

So at work yesterday i thought of something that I don't know if it had been mentioned. I thought of the possibility that (god forbid)the Oilers could also be putting the 2 flags on their shoulders. The Edmonton Journal had put a story on the front page a few days back dealing with the Calgary jersey and the fact that they had possibly proclaimed themselves "Alberta's Team"

I know that a few years back both teams worked together on a lottery scratch ticket promoting hockey in alberta or some charity, so i dont think it's out of the realm of possibility that they worked together on their jerseys to each have the flags

If the Oilers were to adopt the flags along with the Flames, and both were to do it only for one season, I think that would make the shoulder flags tolerable. Still ugly, mind you, but tolerable.

I miss the Oil Rigger shoulder logo already. Shame that never made its way to the front of an alt jersey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

p3545927dt.jpg

This hat brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.

I thought, though, that Neon or someone else had a cellphone shot of an actual one of these hats, and the logo on it was sans wordmark. This could be just another case of Photoshoppers for an online store being lazy.

Well, this is straight from the Canucks NHL.ca store. Whether or not that has a positive or negative effect on the likelyhood of lazy photoshopping, I can't say. :D

The Sharks website has a photo gallery showing the players wearing the new pants at training camp... they have the new shield logo

I'm getting much more of a sense of "burnt orange" rather than yellow from the pants logo, which I prefer. I know we've already seen the pantones and logo set, but seeing them in use helps discern the color set a bit more...maybe they will be great after all...

Archived