2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the "I have a source department"...

I have a source with the Blues who tells me that the new uniforms include some sort of "vertical piping". My only guess is that it's similar to what the Lake Monsters have. It may be something along those lines.

That's all I know, I swear. ^_^

True but hardly a scoop. John Davidson publicly stated they are vertical months ago.

I guess, but if anyone has ever watched a Rangers game on MSG, they would know that JD is a dumbass.

You've got to be kidding me. JD is well respected throughout the hockey world. If there were more "dumbasses" like JD, the NHL would be a lot better off. :rolleyes:

"This sweater, this Bluenote, it's your life. That Bluenote never hits the floor. You wear that sweater with pride." Barclay Plager

plagerbrosdancing.jpg

i just went to gamestop. 2k8 comes out today. 08 comes out tomorrow.

release dates aside, 2k8 came out in stores yesterday here (in ontario). virtually every store had 2K yesterday, I seemed to be one of the first to get my 08 at about 2pm today (and im sure shipments were starting to trickle into EB stores here for immediate sale).

Hey Mat, could you please answer me this : Does the game include old logos for create-a-team like the Nordiques or Jets ?

I know I could just see it for myself, but I'll only have the game on friday and I started a huge dynasty project including the Nordiques, Jets and other old franchises and was planning on creating everything from scratch including rosters and everything for the entire league since Fantasy Draft isn't in this year.

So before I go any further and draft over 300 players, I'd love to have an answer !

No. Huge let down.

In fact, its about 23 of the ugliest logos I havn't seen since 2004. Yeah, that's right, it's the same hokey logos they've had in their create-a-team section for all these years....think they'd update this clipart garbage, no?

the create a jersey function is nice though....just wish more logos! Heck, I wish they even had current NHL logos in there so I could "re-brand" the NHL, but no....:(

Hey Mat, could you please answer me this : Does the game include old logos for create-a-team like the Nordiques or Jets ?

I know I could just see it for myself, but I'll only have the game on friday and I started a huge dynasty project including the Nordiques, Jets and other old franchises and was planning on creating everything from scratch including rosters and everything for the entire league since Fantasy Draft isn't in this year.

So before I go any further and draft over 300 players, I'd love to have an answer !

I don't know about that but here is something that sort of relates to this thread. The oldest jerseys in the game will be the current ones. Yep that's right no throwbacks :cursing:

Just buy a 360 or a PS3 dude, judging by your beer Stanley Cup, you look like someone who has a lot of money to spend :P

By the way it looks nice but I bit too big !

Well, maybe he can take those empty beers cans back to the local beer store....

I saw, I came, I left.

Anyone remember when this thread used to be about uniforms and bitching and not about stupid video games?

Now we've got multiple pages of "not-ah" "yeah-ha" battles between 13 year old gamers. I'm not sure which is worse - this, or the idiotic banter between the Leafs and Sens fans.

There's my contribution to the bitching. Now for the uniforms - the more I look at the Flyers white, the more I like it. It looks like a modernized version of their pre-current jersey, so it has both modern and throwback qualities. I don't like the black though. The thick orange bands on the sleeves look out of place, and, well, it's black. Hopefully the rumors of the orange 3rd in '08-'09 are true.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Anyone remember when this thread used to be about uniforms and bitching and not about stupid video games?

Now we've got multiple pages of "not-ah" "yeah-ha" battles between 13 year old gamers. At least I'm contributing to the bitching.

nah-ah

I'm 15!

Anyway I dislike the Dallas Stars jerseys.

And I'm 21 so please shut it, lots of people play and care about videogames, we're not pedophile or something like that it's a regular hobby...

To get back on topic, best thing to do would just do a V.3 of the topic to start over fresh !

Even if I shut up, I'm still going to type. You have a hobby - that's fantastic. Nobody's saying it's not. I just think you guys should discuss it in the appropriate place.

I agree, it's probably time to start over, but the mods will make that call.

Also, nobody mentioned pedophilia until you did. Do you have something on your conscience that you'd like to share?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Of course I'm a pedophile, anyway to get back we have like a week before every jersey is released and this thread becomes obsolete...

By the way I was just referring to you saying that video games are stupid, it's a respectable hobby not like pedophilia...

I know it sounded wierd but I made my point :P

Archived