BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Captured it from my tv.

leafs.jpg

nice work.

I find it very plain.

I'm disappointed in the leafs, I had hopes they'd follow the Rangers, Red Wings, and Bruins suit and basically keep the same look on the edge jersey.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Captured it from my tv.

leafs.jpg

That looks fake that logo is incredible large much larger than the logos on other edge uniforms. Plus there is silver and I thought it had already been mentioned that the leafs are dropping the silver. We have seen fakes leak out into the news as leaks before.

The report says the piping is silver. I really hope these are fake.

You and me both.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

01_four_players.jpg

It looks like the adopted the all star socks that don't go all the way around. I also don't like that the new 2-d logo is nowhere to be found.

With the old O logo on the shoulders the alternate they introduce in a year or 2 better be barber pole.

01_four_players.jpg

I have to say, defiantly not the worst we've seen so far.

01_four_players.jpg

It looks like the adopted the all star socks that don't go all the way around. I also don't like that the new 2-d logo is nowhere to be found.

Pretty much what I expected. Eh.

Archived