2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

In all honesty, those hats are fuly. Why the hell would you put a logo on the brim of a hat?!

Well, a lot of people (looking quite foolish) keep those stupid size-stickers on the brim of their fitted caps, I guess New Era said to heck with it, make a proper logo there so those sticker-lovers don't look quite as foolish anymore.

S80-81-82-83_zpspmeyx5vh.png

200px-Nassau_Coliseum_logo.jpg

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In all honesty, those hats are fuly. Why the hell would you put a logo on the brim of a hat?!

Well, a lot of people (looking quite foolish) keep those stupid size-stickers on the brim of their fitted caps, I guess New Era said to heck with it, make a proper logo there so those sticker-lovers don't look quite as foolish anymore.

But its NHL hats, I have yet to see anyone wear a hat with a nhl team with an unbent brim and sticker still on.

We can put the rumors to rest on what the new Canucks logo will look like......but how much green will there be in the new uniform?

http://www.fansedge.com/Vancouver-Canucks-...3577165_PD.html

Interestingly, this T-shirt is also on that site, marked as "new," and has an updated maroonless Canucks logo. Except in that case, the bottom of the C is still blue.

I wonder is there a possibility like the Flames and Leafs, the colours on the primary crest will change depending on the jersey? A white bottom of the C on home blues, and blue bottom of the C on away whites?

We can put the rumors to rest on what the new Canucks logo will look like......but how much green will there be in the new uniform?

Interestingly, this T-shirt is also on that site, marked as "new," and has an updated maroonless Canucks logo. Except in that case, the bottom of the C is still blue.

I wonder is there a possibility like the Flames and Leafs, the colours on the primary crest will change depending on the jersey? A white bottom of the C on home blues, and blue bottom of the C on away whites?

That is exactly what one of the posters on the Canuck's HF boards section has been saying. As dubious as I am of unsubstantiated sources, the guy at least is making a bet with anyone who doubts them to have a Cloutier avatar for a year if he's proven correct. :D

That is exactly what one of the posters on the Canuck's HF boards section has been saying. As dubious as I am of unsubstantiated sources, the guy at least is making a bet with anyone who doubts them to have a Cloutier avatar for a year if he's proven correct. :D

Oh man, I would HATE To lose that bet! :D

I thought I would make a separate post for this... but it appears Dallas is not changing their logos as previously stated.

Dallas was never changing their logos. The logo you see above will be on the road white jerseys, while the arched "DALLAS" will be on the black home jerseys.

That may not be happening is what I was getting at in my tired state.

Flame is 100% correct with his statement.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

51-11944-F.jpg

..and here's the script over the jersey. Looks like the same font that has been used on the new Canucks site.

..and these should be the Canucks logos. The whale I'm still not too sure about though.

2007rink.png

canucksrealishsm.png

Also some guy posted this on the Canucks forum.

nucksfontsod4.jpg

8prlQWA.png

Thanks to the poster who cleared up the fact the Senators and Team Canada had two different (just quite close in resemblance) in their numbering fonts. I wasn't 100% sure, but either way, the Senators one is better.

As for the Minnesota Wild's jersey teaser, I wish they would've left the alternate (now home) jersey as it was. Maybe the changed collar would've been fine and that's it. The piping is unnecessary. Why mess with a beautiful look they had? I know, some fans think it was too plain for them, but I sure don't feel that way. I guess the jury is out on what the new ones will ultimately be, so I'll pass full judgment when they're unveiled.

The same gentleman that created that Sharks concept jersey I showed everyone here (but might've gotten lost in this thread since no one commented on it) put a Wild jersey add-on together based on what is speculated to be their new home jersey for this season.

WildPRbkcopy.jpg

NHL 07 add-on image courtesy of Jimbo66 at NHL Depot

Wow just like the Islanders. I wonder if Tampa and 2 other teams will have the same jersey. I am not impressed at all.

The thing is, these are the old Wild jerseys:

P_648867_1425394.JPG

So really, the only new element would be the piping. And if that's all the difference there is, I can't complain too loudly.

Wow just like the Islanders. I wonder if Tampa and 2 other teams will have the same jersey. I am not impressed at all.

The thing is, these are the old Wild jerseys:

P_648867_1425394.JPG

So really, the only new element would be the piping. And if that's all the difference there is, I can't complain too loudly.

No, take a close look at the sleeves of this new Islanders jersey and then the Wild one 3 posts above. Not only do I not like the shouder piping but there's no difference between the two. Well at least besides the colors.

p3536337dt.jpg

The Wild should of kept their current design intact even with that template.

i know jimbo very well.

don't take a jimbo addon as "this is what it's going to look like"

he has no sources. he's just making things that he thinks might happen, in hopes of getting one right.

he's said for over a year now that dallas is going to take their AHL affiliates uniforms, and even made an addon for it... but i've heard nothing from anyone but him saying that is true. in fact, iowa has no black on the jersey, while the dallas jersey is supposed to be primarily black.

I think Sens and Leafs fans need to take a timeout for a few hours, or days. I really don't know what was worse, the fake leaks or your constant bitching and bickering. You guys are really starting to annoy the fu*k outta me.

Okay everyone bucfan is getting annoyed, so I guess we have to stop.

senators20072008uniformdp1.jpg

photo by Anice Wong

Now here's a glowing example of how these Edge Jerseys can go ever, ever so wrong. Look at Chris Neil. The guy is obviously wearing a jersey too small for him. Put some weight on in the off season have you? There are rolls there, the jersey is stretched to the max, the numbers are wonky and stretched out...

I'd be *embarrassed*. Wow. Maybe it's a good thing though, it'll instantly show teams which players show up for training camp obviously out of shape.

I don't think those are rolls he's in good shape, I'm sure it's just the equipment, but I agree that these jerseys all look so thin and stretched.

Neil has cankles...

Archived