Philadelphia Flyers RBK EDGE Jersey Concept

tarvarisdyck

Who's Will and why should I criticize at him?

But on to the jersey. It seems thrown together far too quickly. If you just sit and stare at it for 5 seconds you should be able to notice about 10 things you could clean up right off the bat. As for the design, it has potential. Just need to take some more time and clean it up a bit.

It's sloppy and unimaginative, just like the other eight thousand concepts you've posted today. Either go back to the drawing board, clean up your work and spend some actual time on your jerseys, or stop posting them and wasting everyone's time.

It's sloppy and unimaginative, just like the other eight thousand concepts you've posted today. Either go back to the drawing board, clean up your work and spend some actual time on your jerseys, or stop posting them and wasting everyone's time.

Are you trying to say that he could rival patsox or even be patsox?

Thanks for some ACTUAL criticism!!!

Well when you actually spend some time on something, we may give criticism.

Well when you actually spend some time on something, we may give criticism.

Technically, he did spend time on it. Concepts don't just appear by themselves.

That said, as a Flyers fan, there's room for improvement. It just seems a little too generic for my liking.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

There it is! Theres (almost) proof that he's Patsox!

oBIgzrL.png

Can we call him Patsox#2?

My name is NOT patsox!!! for proof, my IP address is 142.161.218.140 . I Live in Manitoba, Canada, and am 14 years old

YOU ARE ALL OBSESSED

You are so :censored: ing dumb.

My name is NOT patsox!!! for proof, my IP address is 142.161.218.140 . I Live in Manitoba, Canada, and am 14 years old

YOU ARE ALL OBSESSED

14 year olds don't know what IP addresses are. And you smell of Clam Chowder.

philly.png

Poor kid... hey, he's probably just some kid who sucks at drawing jerseys. You guys don't need to crucify the poor guy.

Why would patsox want to come back? I doubt he ever will. Besides, patsox was a way bigger jerk than this guy... and he engaged in sexual intercourse with his dog... in the butt... and he was the one taking it.

thecatch.jpg

YOU ARE ALL OBSESSED

Ok if its true, I am sorry.

Ok then, you should try NOT to be like patsox then.

Dont blindly pretend your concepts are great when not many people say it is.

LISTEN to us when we give you actual criticism, seriously if in say 6 months or so, your concepts are STILL looking like the ones you have posted here, then you will get far worse treatment that you are getting now, its bad enough we have whatshisface coming back in 2 days, IIRC, so we sont want this forum to have 2 users flooding it with medicore-bad concepts.

Archived