Afl's new orleans voodoo unveil uniforms

nitroseed

Wow! A solid design, not only for a football team, but for an INDOOR football team (or Arena, there is a difference).

Very nicely done, I applaud the VooDoo for bucking trends and going with a simple, distinctive and classy look.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Those look great.  Although what about using the tan or gold in their logo for pants?  Still sweet stuff!  Second best unis behind your San Jose SaberCats!  *insert aggressive growl here*

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I like it. It will take some getting used to - red with purple, but I am glad they pulled off a nice, non-boring look, but don't look like the Ducks or the Bills.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Kinda boring (although most football uniforms seem to be).  As a non-American Football person, why does the team name not appear anywhere on American football uniforms?

They could have done something a little more exciting with the striping and added some gold/tan somewhere as a highlight/point of interest.

The whites look too white, and the purple and orange seem incongruous, but the home ones look good--and for Arena--these are surprising.

(For example--take the Rattlers--great logo--but the colours they nmatch it up with make me ill watching them)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

take it easy on the soccer there slappy....

Nothing wrong with the XFL.. it was a whole lot better than watching nothing, which is twhat is on in the winter other than hockey.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The VooDoo's pant and shoulder stripes are inspired by the snakes that appear in the team's secondary logo.

Also, IMHO the all white road uniforms look great. When was it decreed that if a football team wore a white jersey with white pants that it was boring? I think that it's a classic look that often works - or would if more teams tried it - better than the white jersey/dark pants trend.

Brian in Boston

Archived