New NBA Jersey Sigs

LEWJ

The Celtics alternate jersey is a little off. On the alternates, there is a black side panel. Here is a pic for reference. Other than that these look nice, good job.

Thanks for pointin that out. I knew that, I guess I just rushed a little. :P

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I would like a player on the New Jersey Nets, though I doubt I would use it. In fact, I don't want to waste your time, LEWJ, so do not make me one. I just came to offer some constructive criticism. These are nice, clean and well executed like always. How are you radially arching the names though? I thought you used MS Paint. I say this because the only thing that I have figured out to do in paint is vertically arch letters, no radially. Speaking of which, I still have to make my tutorial on how to vertically arch names for all the Paint users out there...

Nice work on the sigs.

Nie job LEWJ.

I like these, infact I was gonna request one, but I doubt i'd use it.

However, I think it might be cool if you could do the fronts as well. So instead of the players name, you just put the wordmark, and their number. Just a thought.

Good job tho

I would like a player on the New Jersey Nets, though I doubt I would use it. In fact, I don't want to waste your time, LEWJ, so do not make me one. I just came to offer some constructive criticism. These are nice, clean and well executed like always. How are you radially arching the names though? I thought you used MS Paint. I say this because the only thing that I have figured out to do in paint is vertically arch letters, no radially. Speaking of which, I still have to make my tutorial on how to vertically arch names for all the Paint users out there...

Nice work on the sigs.

I use open office to easily add outlines on letters and arch letters. Other than that I use Paint, and Irfan View for resizing.

Nie job LEWJ.

I like these, infact I was gonna request one, but I doubt i'd use it.

However, I think it might be cool if you could do the fronts as well. So instead of the players name, you just put the wordmark, and their number. Just a thought.

Good job tho

I was actually thinkin bout doing the fronts only.

It would prolly be a lot easier for me, should I do that?

It's between just the fronts, or just the backs, not both... I just don't have enough time.

Archived