NHL and NBA Lineup Sigs

Billy B

Some of you might remember the NBA Lineup Sigs I made before the playoffs this year. I'm also going to make these for the NHL this year, with the help of Roger Clemente's numbers and letters. You can see some of the updates I made with the NHL ones. These updates are an outline around each player, cleaner team logo, and better alternation of jersey colors. The reason that the Blackhawks sig doesn't have the black jersey is simply because I don't like it. I would like some C&C to make these as good as possible. I will also be able to take requests.

blackhawkslineup.png

Bulls-07.jpg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

lovin it, i'd like a Caps (new color scheme) with the W eagle logo, with Ovechkin 8, Nylander 92, Clark 17, Poti 3, Jurcina 23 (my own projected starting lineup). thanks!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I'm working on the Canadiens now and will get to the others, but there is one thing to note. I'm using Roger Clemente's numbers for these, and he hasn't made any of the edge jerseys yet besides the Blue Jackets. So if you want a team with a new font, you can either wait until Roger makes the new Edge jerseys, or I can use the old fonts.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

KingsLineup.png

Your Kings sig is not completely accurate, Billy. The Kings stopped using that type of "1" (I believe in 2002) because I recall Jason Allison with that style on his uniform during the year LA had the all-star game (2001-02.)

Archived