Logo related "Get Fuzzy" comic strip today.

Ez Street

I saw that yesterday in the Metro, and wanted to post that in the NHL Logos thread. You beat me to it.

In case you're wondering, the theme the last week has been Bucky (that's the cat) coming up with marketing ploys involving monkey-based merchandise.

philly.png

I have two of the Get Fuzzy books. I actually have the strip about the Rally Monkey(Bucky calls it the Sandwich Monkey) pinned to my bulletin board. It's by far my favorite comic strip.

On a side note, they've always got sports logos and jerseys in that strip, from Satch's Cubs cap to Rob's Sox stuff to even a Whalers jersey, if I remember correctly.

I have two of the Get Fuzzy books. I actually have the strip about the Rally Monkey(Bucky calls it the Sandwich Monkey) pinned to my bulletin board. It's by far my favorite comic strip.

On a side note, they've always got sports logos and jerseys in that strip, from Satch's Cubs cap to Rob's Sox stuff to even a Whalers jersey, if I remember correctly.

Rob also wears a Halifax Mooseheads jersey sometimes.

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

OH LOL that Get Fuzzy comic strip is always funny to read.. and the strip where Bucky had some posters with the NHL logos were really cool and funny in the way he was trying to make them look and be connected to monkeys..lol...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived