Best Joke I've heard in years

Mac the Knife

BOOOOOOOO!!!! *proceeds to throw D Size batteries*

I thought you weren't from Philly? :P

I was thinking similarly. The first thing that came to mind was J. D. Drew, whom my brother threw a 9-volt at :D . On a later occasion, my brother told J.D. about this to his face. Thank goodness it was after he got my baseball signed. :P

I thought you weren't from Philly?

I was thinking similarly. The first thing that came to mind was J. D. Drew, whom my brother threw a 9-volt at . On a later occasion, my brother told J.D. about this to his face. Thank goodness it was after he got my baseball signed.

Why would you want a ball signed by J.D. Drew? B)

On topic...Great joke. GO BUCKS!

I was thinking similarly. The first thing that came to mind was J. D. Drew, whom my brother threw a 9-volt at :D . On a later occasion, my brother told J.D. about this to his face. Thank goodness it was after he got my baseball signed. :P

One of my favorite non-game baseball moments was Scott Rolen's return to Philly. He was getting the boos and the batteries and all that. Meanwhile, JD Drew sat in the dugout laughing as if to say "been there, done that..."

How many batteries does it take to create enough power to beat Michigan's football team?

1-AA.

I LOL'd at that!!! That was priceless!!! Being a Badger fan I was stoked at that loss, but Pi$$ed at the same time! Then they lose to Oregon, not a bad program, but it kinda messes up the "Strength of Schedule" for them! Beating up on a team that "ISN'T" in the 25 kinda sucks. When is Wisconsin ever gonna "Get To the National Championship!!!" Maybe Never, BUT Maybe this year!!!??? :cursing: Michigan!!!

Hopefully the Badgers don't lose till then!!! Ohio St. better expect a beatdown too!!

Kyle

How many batteries does it take to create enough power to beat Michigan's football team?

1-AA.

I LOL'd at that!!! That was priceless!!! Being a Badger fan I was stoked at that loss, but Pi$$ed at the same time! Then they lose to Oregon, not a bad program, but it kinda messes up the "Strength of Schedule" for them! Beating up on a team that "ISN'T" in the 25 kinda sucks. When is Wisconsin ever gonna "Get To the National Championship!!!" Maybe Never, BUT Maybe this year!!!??? :cursing: Michigan!!!

Hopefully the Badgers don't lose till then!!! Ohio St. better expect a beatdown too!!

Kyle

How about Wisconsin worry about not making their mid-major or worse opponents look good....then we'll talk, 'kay?

I was thinking similarly. The first thing that came to mind was J. D. Drew, whom my brother threw a 9-volt at. On a later occasion, my brother told J.D. about this to his face. Thank goodness it was after he got my baseball signed. :P

That's nothing!

One time I dumped a Coke on Nomar. :devil:

Archived