Hornets unveil new Alt. Logo

Discogod

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classic example of, "There's something strange about this that I can't quite put my finger on." Then it hits you in the face: two legs? Aha! This is so close but just not quite it. If the other four legs were added and positioned to form the horizontal lines of the basketball (great idea) like the other two legs are up top, it would really work well. There are also some issues with the noise in some of the curves and the line weights, but those are definitely secondary to the fact that this insect has only two legs.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Naw, I peeked under the ball just now. No legs under there.

So....is it male or female (seeing as how that's the next trivial question)?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I've been sitting here, reading the last 3 pages, and screaming at you guys, "Make the bee yellow". I thought for sure someone would've have tried it and then page after page went by without a yellow bee. So I did it it myself.

fluerdebiee.png

eh...I guess it didn't look that good after all.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Yeah, I think that might be why nobody did it.

Same problem as trying to recolor the wings - the beauty of the design is that he doesn't have literal wings, but those that suggest the outline of the fleur-de-lis and vice versa.

I suggest we give it up. 90 posts, and nobody's been able to improve upon this really solid logo.

IMO - very good update, much better than the old logo.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived