2007-08 NHL Season Thread

Viper

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, Ron Wilson just got canned.

Welcome to Vancouver, Ron.

Wow, Brendan Morrow JUST made an ass out of himself by going in hard to the boards attempting to hit a Detroit player, and he just went into the dressing room.

Ryan Getzlaf scored only about 30 seconds into the Canada/Finland game today.

Sidney Crosby's 87 means two things - August 7th and 1987. Crafty.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Also, Ron Wilson just got canned.

Welcome to Vancouver, Ron.

Wow, Brendan Morrow JUST made an ass out of himself by going in hard to the boards attempting to hit a Detroit player, and he just went into the dressing room.

Ryan Getzlaf scored only about 30 seconds into the Canada/Finland game today.

Sidney Crosby's 87 means two things - August 7th and 1987. Crafty.

HAHAHA, there's a good old serving of Irony. Bravo. :D

I didn't realize that I had clicked the quote button.

Haha. ^_^

Hi, how are you?

IMO, Giorgio Moroder couldn't have written a better playoffs than LAST year's playoffs.

Nor could he produce a better soundtrack than that found in "Top Gun".

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

So... how 'bout those Stars? 0-3 are they? :D

Yeah, be an ass about it.

Just ignore me, I'm only trying to get under Korbyn's skin. ^_^

How about those Leafs, 3 years of no playoff hockey.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

How about those Leafs, 41 years without a Stanley Cup is what you should've said.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

How about those Leafs, 41 years without a Stanley Cup is what you should've said.

Or 41 years without being to a Stanley Cup final.

Either or ^_^

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Either or ^_^

I'd rather miss the playoffs than to bow out in the Conference Finals in 4 games. ^_^ A pill which is more bitter to take. At least we know we aren't going to make the playoffs and don't get our hopes up for an over-achieving goalie behind an over-achieving team led by a player who should be playing professional soccer in Europe.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Either or ^_^

I'd rather miss the playoffs than to bow out in the Conference Finals in 4 games. ^_^ A pill which is more bitter to take. At least we know we aren't going to make the playoffs and don't get our hopes up for an over-achieving goalie behind an over-achieving team led by a player who should be playing professional soccer in Europe.

I'm pretty sure that team isn't led by Mike Ribeiro. Morrow, Modano, Zubov those guys are the leaders.

I don't understand how you would rather see your team miss the playoffs entirely then watch your team defeat 2 other teams, in a lot of exciting games. I guess that's the difference between Leafs fans and everyone else. :P

Hi, how are you?

I believe t'was in response to your predictions about the Stars runnin' wild. I've yet to see a sane Leafs fan say the same thing about our 'boys' recently.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I believe t'was in response to your predictions about the Stars runnin' wild. I've yet to see a sane Leafs fan say the same thing about our 'boys' recently.

Well the stars had a chance. ^_^

Hi, how are you?

So.... how 'bout those Marlies? :upside:

I saw, I came, I left.

Because those things are non-existent, like unicorns or attractive Craigslist women.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

How did the Sens do again? 0-4 against a team they easily swept aside last season? :P

No Riberio isn't their leader, but he was one of their top scorers. Thats what I am getting at.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Doesn't look like it

---

Chris Creamer

How did the Sens do again? 0-4 against a team they easily swept aside last season? :P

No Riberio isn't their leader, but he was one of their top scorers. Thats what I am getting at.

Ah the classic Leafs fan, bringing in something irrelevant. "Hardee har har, The Senators were swept by a very good team, HAH." I really don't see what the point was in bringing that up. Your making yourself seem desperate, if you ask me.

Both you and I know a lot can change in a season. Besides your taking my quote and using it out of context, I said that in respnse to Chris' comment saying you don't hear Leafs fans predicting they're going to do well in the playoffs.

16 teams had a chance to win the stanley cup, the leafs weren't one of them. Simple as that.

:rolleyes:

Hi, how are you?

Doesn't look like it

Well obviously not now. But at the beginning sure they did, and if anything, he has the right just like everyone else does to think that their team is going to do well in the post-season, and make a prediction based on that.

Hi, how are you?

Ah the classic Leafs fan, bringing in something irrelevant. "Hardee har har, The Senators were swept by a very good team, HAH." I really don't see what the point was in bringing that up. Your making yourself seem desperate, if you ask me.

Defending Neon (as hard as that is to do most of the time)... when he mentioned the stars were 0-3, it was brought up that his team was unsuccessful... so when neon did the same to someone else (you) it's considered being "irrelevant" and "desperate"?

---

Chris Creamer

Defending Neon (as hard as that is to do most of the time)... when he mentioned the stars were 0-3, it was brought up that his team was unsuccessful... so when neon did the same to someone else (you) it's considered being "irrelevant" and "desperate"?

Well considering we were talking about how the Stars had a chance at the beginning but the leafs didn't because they didn't make it in to the playoffs. I don't remember ever talking about going down 3-0, or being swept. So yes, it is rather irrelevant to quote my post and reply to me about it, and when you have to go bring in the Sens sweep, yah it seemed kind of desperate, considering it had nothing to do with my point.

Hi, how are you?

Archived