Blue Jays Changes

pjinners

I'm liking the NEW road unis and the powder blue "retro" alternates for the Blue Jays. But there is one question that bugs me: How come I don't see the NEW home unis?

Only the road unis were redesigned.

So I can assume the home unis will remain the same as last years.

YOZXkBG.png?1

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm liking the NEW road unis and the powder blue "retro" alternates for the Blue Jays. But there is one question that bugs me: How come I don't see the NEW home unis?

Yes, they will stay the same.

as last years?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

as last years?

Yes, I would think they will stay the same as last season's home uniforms, unless there is something I have missed.

as last years?

Yes, I would think they will stay the same as last season's home uniforms, unless there is something I have missed.

Sarcasm? :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

as last years?

They shouldn't change their home whites, they look so nice with that logo on there

spezzaheatley1.png

Agreed, but the number font on the back should change to the road one - if for no other reason to lend a little consistency to what presently is an absolute mess.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I don't believe that any replicas come with patches.

Authentics on the left, Replicas on the right:

pMLB2-3346962t130.gifpMLB2-3346993t130.gif

pMLB2-946049t130.gifpMLB2-3180279t130.gif

But yet you go the the indians replica of their throwback alt, and it has a patch.

pMLB2-4266376t130.gif

Interesting. Think that's the first one I've seen. Wonder if they'll really have that patch, and if so if other teams will follow suit.

as last years?

They shouldn't change their home whites, they look so nice with that logo on there

So... you'd rather see JAYS instead of Blue Jays every time you go to a home game? If they change their white to match their road and keep the black alt, I think they may have one of the best uniform sets in baseball... out of the modern uniforms... It would be interesting to see if they change the font on the alt to match the other uniforms and see if they are going to FINALLY put the number on the front...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

What? I don't remember the Jays ever wearing this, though it looks more decent than their current duds.

Are you talking about the NEW roads or the powder blue alts, because if you are talking about the latter... they wore those for most of their existance up until the 90's essentially.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

they worse those for most of their existance up until the 90's essentially.

well technically they only wore this uniform (except for the belts) in 1979 -- their worst season in franchise history...

they wore this version with a name on the back from 1980-1988 (80-81 had a blue name, 82-88 had a white name)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

OMG CHECK THIS OUT!!! THE BEVEL SHADOWS ON THE N OF JEREMY ACCARDO'S JERSEY IS REVERSED!!!!

AJW102120319_1024x768.jpg

Are those graphite fashion jerseys behind them? Those aren't so bad.

Those are the Black Alts behind them. The graphites are long, long gone.

Accardo's hat even looks graphite. It must be the lighting.

Oh and just to clarify the way Accardo looks, will the T hat be worn with the road jerseys exclusively or will the Jay-J be worn from time to time?

Archived