Official AFL season 2008 thread

kingroadz

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understood all of their 2008 jumpers would have the 150 logo on them.

Don't be surprised if this looks a little different when it's used.

Possibly... I wonder if the ones they wore at their intra-club match on Friday had that. Mind you, for the first half one side was wearing their old Asics training jumpers (with the logo tastefully taped over), so organisation of uniforms may not be high on their agenda yet.

Melbournes looks okay, but not against Geelong. Richmonds jumper looked not that great on the scoreboard. I liked our new shorts. And I like Kangaroos reverting back to North Melbourne.

Allowing Melbourne to wear silver against the Cats was typically stupid AFL. That yellow Richmond jumper is OK, but it looks a little odd with plain white shorts.

I like the Dees' new clash design. I really do. It'll look nice when Essendon wipes the floor with em in a few months :D But really...what was preventing them from wearing their blues against Geelong?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like the Dees' new clash design. I really do. It'll look nice when Essendon wipes the floor with em in a few months :D But really...what was preventing them from wearing their blues against Geelong?

A lack of common sense.

Rumour mill suggests the AFL has asked for submissions from Reebok, Puma, Adidas, Nike, Diadora and ISC to be sole providers of AFL uniforms.

This would be for the 2010 season and beyond.

The guy shopping it around used to work for UEFA and the 2010 South Africa World Cup.

Apparently one have already told them "not interested, doesn't fit our strategy".

It was most likely the one who dropped a few AFL clubs in the last year or two.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Rumour mill suggests the AFL has asked for submissions from Reebok, Puma, Adidas, Nike, Diadora and ISC to be sole providers of AFL uniforms.

This would be for the 2010 season and beyond.

The guy shopping it around used to work for UEFA and the 2010 South Africa World Cup.

Oh dear... this almost certainly can't end well.

Okay that's Nike I think.

I think it might be Rbk that'd want it.

I think that clubs would loose alot of money unless the AFL can produce something like the broadcast rights where clubs would be somewhat better off.

Like all money, certain ammounts would go back to the clubs, supposedly under the expectation the poorer clubs would get more, or at least, more likely to at least get the same as the big clubs get.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived