Official AFL season 2008 thread

kingroadz

Giants wont get used since there has already been a Gold Coast (-Tweed) Giants in Rugby League. I really like the idea of a surf themed moniker, similar concept to the Dockers.

sig.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just different enough to annoy the bloke who does the website with all of them on it.

At least are more accurate than the last time they tried them.

And you still need to get rid of the red cuffs on your Melbourne image :)

• 2 weeks later...

might just be me, but that sash looks a bit different.

Bit too figurehugging for my taste

agreed primal, they might wanna fix that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Bit too figurehugging for my taste

agreed primal, they might wanna fix that.

Or, you might want to fix that by going to the gym... :upside:

:cursing:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Saints are wearing another tribute jumper to Robert Harvey, from what I can tell it reads "#35 21 Years" under the ISC logo. He has been an unbelievable player for th club and much deserved respect coming from the footy club.

artest.jpg

The Saints are wearing another tribute jumper to Robert Harvey, from what I can tell it reads "#35 21 Years" under the ISC logo. He has been an unbelievable player for th club and much deserved respect coming from the footy club.

158363.jpg

Anyone know what font that is?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

158363.jpg

It looks like eith impact or haettenschweiler, either one will work on the jumper i think.

artest.jpg

Gary mentioned the same thing, Deadman, it looks kinda alike. I just can't remember exactly what mine looked like lol.

I would love to get a Rob Harvey jumper but i think I''ll stick to getting the number 35 on my back. Absolute legend on the game.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

158363.jpg

That's Compacta Bold all the way.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived